Hey you Don guy!

Soo... an interesting post of the contestants of this nearby little scrimage eh? Marvelous... Also the acronym stands for Do Not Resuscitate Mister Don...

... and holy friecking crap Dimensionman! I'm like one of your biggest faaaaanssss! I've brought over 2 copies of every issue of your comic book, even the special issue ones... that Confine lady was quite the looker with that whip... anyways... it's an honor to receive some insight from you two... I'll be sure to be quite the interesting contestant...

- DNR
Is this a commentary on the commentary? I'd like to comment then, I suppose. We've got nearly 15000 zenny now, I'm confident that Enigma will be level 10 by the time the tournament starts. Good luck to everyone.

--Ceres Notara
Hey Don,

The tournament is looking like it'll be exciting, huh? Lot's of tough looking competitors. Just throwing it out there, but I'll be trying to cover the tournament too. The paper itself is available for you to read online, and the Tourney will be covered after it's done (For more info, check here).

So, while you may have the most up to date coverage covered, you won't be the only coverage on the net. : )

Always nice to have some friendly competition, right?

I'm looking forward to what you have to say about SummonerMan and myself as competitors, and to seeing your continued coverage of the event.

Best of Luck,
Rose Dunrae
I must admit, I'm really nervous about coming into a tournament at such a low level...

This tournament will support the EJO system right, I'd hate to lose my Navi...

--Damian phobos
No need to worry too much, Damian, as there are many similarly leveled navis in the tournament. Excessive measures have been taken to put newbies on a level playing ground with veteran navis. And yes, do not worry about the EJO system, I'm sure it's well accounted for.

A newspaper in today's day and age is refreshing to see, Rose! I'll be excited to read everything you have to say about the tournament.

If you're a fan of DimensionMan, just don't bug me about it in person, alright? I get way too many of his damn fans stalking me to meet him nowadays. I wish we could go back to the good old days sometimes...

Well, thanks for your input guys, it's nice to know people are reading.

-Donald Murdoc