M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org

TO: Mazer Patrovski & MachMan.EXE (M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: AirShot3 BattleChip data
TO: ??? (M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: Sunshine BattleChip data
TO: M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
Wow... I can't believe you have things like this available to donate! Someone will be happy to have this, I'm sure... You really want the NetMafia to get new uniforms before we do, though? You've seen Yasu's uniform before, right? Don't tell her I said that...

Also, thanks for the compliment, Aera. We should go shopping together some time! Mach can even come too, if he wants. :)

ATTACHMENT: BambooLance
SUBJECT: Re: Costume Exchange

This is a super cute outfit! I'm definitely wearing it to the next Neo-Shogun party. Do we have parties? If not, I'll have to suggest we have some. :)

The broom was a good idea too. Especially since there's a skirt with it. I've got to be careful flying in a skirt, lol! :)

I can tell Aera helped too. Tell her I said thanks! The striped parts where her idea, right? Those are super cute.

Anyways, I want to return the gift! Matching costumes are a little gaudy, so I kind of did something similar but different. Hopefully you like them! Just promise not to bite me, okay?

-Skywriter

Quote (MachMan's VampireBat.GMO)

MachMan's costume is swapped out for an armor set that includes the same pieces as his usual, but in a jet-black color and shined almost to the point of being reflective. No jetfire is enabled while using this GMO, partially to give the impression of levitating and partially because it would burn the added cape, which is very wide and reaches from the shoulders down to the feet, sufficient for wrapping oneself up like a cloak if so inclined. The hair is shaped into two points angling backwards, a bit like horns. Even though he is supposedly a vampire bat, the mouthguard remains. Fangs were designed to go underneath it, though whether MachMan has a mouth at all is up for debate, so those might never be seen.

MachMan's drones can be released as black, metallic missiles, fitted with sharp, curved adornments like bat wings. They produce shrieks similar to bats when they move. Another detail worth commenting on: black boxer shorts, patterned with orange bats, are worn underneath the undersuit. Aera may have designed the undergarments of Skywriter's outfit, but Skywriter has no such fallback for having made MachMan's...

Quote (Aera's VampireBat.GMO)

Much like MachMan's, Aera's costume is replaced by glossy black replicas. Her hair is styled into two pigtails, decorated with black, bat shaped clips on each side. For her, the fangs do manage to set in and get shown off. Like with the other, no fire is generated on propulsion, giving the appearance of levitation. Her wings are additionally replaced with curved, blade like bat wings; they're stationary and don't flap. Beneath the undersuit is an especially racy number, with black, glossy bat shapes in pleather over either breast and the groin, connected with thin straps and a thong back. It's the sort of underwear that only seems normal to Skywriter.

Quote (Vector's VampireBat.GMO)

Vector gets the simplest redesign, changing his armor plating for a less angular surface of smooth, glossy, black cylindrical shapes with jagged bat-wing edges around the elbows and shins. His back adopts gargoyle-like black wings, giving him a monstrous appearance. Fang-like extensions run from the lower side of where his jaw would be on the armor, just giving the semblance of fangs. Vector doesn't get underwear with this design, being that he's a robot and all. Like with the others, he appears to levitate whenever he flies.

Thank you for the gift. it's certainly intimidating, although I don't want to wear anything that will be particularly distracting or break routine. I hope you won't be disappointed if I don't return the favor... I do enjoy creating uniforms for our soldiers and subordinates, but that is the extent of my knowledge. If you need any assistance altering your uniform, however, don't hesitate to contact me.

-First General Yasu

This thing looks sick! I'll wear it the next time we do a mission together, though I don't know if it's scarier or sexier. Either way's good, so I guess it's cool. Maybe Yasu can consider this my Neo-Shogun uniform since I never wear hers? Ha!

Anyways, bikini armor, huh? Did you design this or Aera? Let me know next time we meet up. Might mean something one way or another...

I'd make you something, but my hands are all thumbs... or half thumbs... bird joke. What I mean is I suck at designing that kind of stuff. Aera looks good in anything though, right? Or nothing, I bet. We should talk about that some time soon too.

-Roc
To: M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org
From: D.Obscura@ACDC.Net, Care of ThrillsChills&FancyDress@roaming.cld
Subject: Costume Exchange (MachMan, Aera, and Vector).
Message: MachMan dons a scarecrow outfit. He starts with an orange and tan burlap face-mask that covers from his head down to his shoulders, and tied off with some rope. He has eye holes and his nose is painted a brownish-red. He wears a dark-green hat with a scrap of lighter forest-green tied around it, holding some haphazardly strewn, strands of straw. His torso is covered by a forest-green coat that fastens at the right-side, held together by more rope. He wears a brown, long-sleeve shirt and brown pants and brown boots. Straw of course should be coming out of any rope-tied openings in the coat, sleeves, pants, and shoes.

Aera dons a blue dress and a white blouse. The dress covers from just above her knees to just over her bust and is secured by two overall-style straps that attach to her waist. Long white stockings cover her legs and red shoes cover her feet. The wig is reddish-auburn and long enough to have twin pigtails fastened with little blue bows.

Vector dons a steel drum with many rivets running down the length. A high metal collar welds to the drum. Basically he looks like he is wearing full-platemail that was built by welding a bunch of industrial piping together, so a bunch of metal siding tubes cover his arms and legs. A metal funnel rests on top of his head, held down by a suction cup from a plunger glued to the inside of the funnel. Everything is painted metallic-silver.

An example.

((You have been gifted this costume as part of the Thrills and Chills charity costume event! Enjoy your new outfit!))
TO:M.Patrovski@PSAOM.org
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: GrabRevengeDamage: Trap(80 + Stun + To-All-Clause (Enemies)): Teleport
Accuracy: S
Description: Upon activation, remains dormant until an opponent uses a teleportation ability, at which time it triggers and deals all enemies damage and stun. This trap does not prevent successful teleportation.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: (Trap(Effect): Trigger): Trap effects are sprung when Trigger conditions are met. Traps do not trigger and cannot be triggered by other Traps. Traps are negated on contact by the Nullify effect, and do not trigger against attacks that include the Nullify effect. Traps do not trigger against Allies. Only one Trap may be set by an individual at a time, and setting a second will overwrite the first regardless of type. Traps remain in place until triggered, overwritten, or destroyed.
Trader Rank: B
SUBJECT: About that Airship...

----------------------------------------

You know how you'd been thinking we should work on a new air base so that we can stop holding up in AlchemyMan's old laboratory? Well, with the work on Scavenger done, I got to it and managed to put together some of my best work yet... TerrorMan Mk. III, I called him. Creative, I know. Anyways, I had a lot of help from Dr. Pin and with Scavenger as an extra set of hands, it was a lot easier to put this one together than I'd originally anticipated, cutting down our project time from estimation by 80%!

But I digress, the reason I e-mailed... I'd gotten everything ready to go. I went down to the surface with Cruz to finish up a few more things at the old base, while Load stayed to pilot the ship and Dr. Pin conducted some maintenance, but we lost contact with them both. Worse, when I sent Cruz up there to scout the area, I lost contact with her too. I know exactly why this is happening: the ship emits a field that can be toggled to jam ingoing or outgoing communications... not jack-outs or jack-ins, mind you, just communication. Load should be the only person with access to that control, unless someone wrested control of the ship from her. I don't know how anyone could have even known we were up there, let alone how they managed to get past the defenses we'd already armed, but regardless, TerrorMan is no longer under my control and all of my operatives are MIA.

The only reassurance I have at this point is that TerrorMan is still up there, so at least they haven't blown the whole thing up or moved it yet. I was thinking, with your experience in handling TerrorMan, you might be able to get in there and find out what happened, ideally take the ship back and rescue the others. There's a lot of new features- no diffusion bombs, yet- but he's armed with the same kind of "pin field" that you encountered in front of our last base, or a variation on it. Assuming you're willing to do this, expect those needles to come at you harder than before, because most of your body is going to be recognized as "non-organic" and safe to skewer without injuring you. There's also all kinds of cameras around it, as you probably remember from the last time you infiltrated, so expect to be closely monitored. There's also the main cannon... except there's several of them now. And it's a lot bigger. But if you can just get close and through the pin field, most of the other defenses can't hurt you once you're on board.

It's a lot to ask of you, but if you're up for it, we could really use the back-up. I'll pay too. We've made a lot of money selling some of the tech from that laboratory and scrapping the parts that no one ought to own. The location is the same as the lab you've been to before, only above it. Probably best that you jack in near the ground and then head upward, since if you come in to close, the ship will spot you before you have a chance to move in. I couldn't give you the exact coordinates to land on the ship, unfortunately... I was going to add that feature! I just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

-Prez
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: ElementTrapDamage: Trap(240 Trigger Element): Elemental Damage
Accuracy: S
Description: Upon activation, remains dormant until opponent uses an elemental attack that is capable of dealing damage, at which time it deals them damage of the same element as the attack used. Does not stun nor negate the attack or ability. Rare
Duration: Once
Element: Variable
Special: (Trap(Effect): Trigger): Trap effects are sprung when Trigger conditions are met. Traps do not trigger and cannot be triggered by other Traps. Traps are negated on contact by the Nullify effect, and do not trigger against attacks that include the Nullify effect. Traps do not trigger against Allies. Only one Trap may be set by an individual at a time, and setting a second will overwrite the first regardless of type. Traps remain in place until triggered, overwritten, or destroyed.
- Does not trigger on enemy Passives.
- Cannot trigger on sigs that do not affect you, objects you have created, or your allies.
- Cannot trigger on Null Elemental attacks.
Trader Rank: A
Battlechip
To: M. Patrovski (M.Patrovski@psaom.org)
Subject: Chip Trade Event
Thanks for participating in this year's seasonal charity event! Please find attached your new chip, and have a safe and spooky holiday!

Attch: MuramasaDamage: 0 + Slashing + Demon Blade
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a legendary cursed blade that glows with a dark aura, that strengthens from its own user's suffering. Rare
Duration: Once.
Element: Null
Special: Demon Blade: This chip gains damage equal to the user's total lost HP.
Trader Rank: S