RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net

TO: Rania Firebrand (RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: MokoRush1 BattleChip data
TO: RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net
SUBJECT: Emergency
--------------------------------------------------------
Too much to explain here, but if you're free at all, Anyis really needs MeleeMan's help at the attached coordinates. Short version, Anyis's life is in danger.

--Mill
Attached: coordinates.txt
SUBJECT: RE: Meleeman is Lonely
--------------------------------------------------------

MeleeMan's with the NetPolice? Huh, wouldn't have imagined him taking orders... Not that I can think of much better for Anyis. Well whatever, maybe it'd do her some good. I think she wants to show MeleeMan something anyway. I'll... head over to the hospital, then. See you soon.

--Mill
TO: ??? (RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: AirSpin2 BattleChip data
TO: Rania Firebrand and MeleeMan.EXE - RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: ElementSpark BattleChip data
TO: Rania Firebrand (RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: MachineGun1 BattleChip data
TO: MeleeMan (RFirebrand@electopiamailserv.net)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!

I could not agree more, the more the merrier, indeed! I reflected that in your chip...just like your suggestion, I have begun with one, and turned it into three!

And I cannot say I agree with you on FurnaceMan...do you not think it would be entertaining to see him wear something? It would surely look quite ridiculous!

- Luchadora.EXE
ATTACHMENT: MokoRush3 BattleChip data
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: AntiNaviDamage: Trap((Negate Signature) Then (Damage = Sig Cap of Trigger)): Active Signature
Accuracy: A
Description: Negates one enemy Sig Attack, and deals damage equal to its Cap to that enemy. Rare
Duration: One Sig Attack
Element: Null
Special: (Trap(Effect): Trigger): Trap effects are sprung when Trigger conditions are met. Traps do not trigger and cannot be triggered by other Traps. Traps are negated on contact by the Nullify effect, and do not trigger against attacks that include the Nullify effect. Traps do not trigger against Allies. Only one Trap may be set by an individual at a time, and setting a second will overwrite the first regardless of type. Traps remain in place until triggered, overwritten, or destroyed.
- Does not trigger on enemy Passives.
- Cannot trigger on sigs that do not affect you, objects you have created, or your allies.
Trader Rank: A
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip purchase!

Attached: Kunai1Damage: 30 + Slashing x 3 Kunai + Variable Targeting
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons 3 Kunai to throw at selected targets.
Duration: Once.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: IronShield1Effect: 2-Hit Shield
Accuracy: S
Description: Block 2 attacks with Tower Shield, then breaks. Break attacks destroy the Shield.
Duration: Until broken or overridden.
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.
Trader Rank: D