This is Arch's e-mail address.

Inbox: (3)

Outbox: (0)

Address List: (1)
  • Maso.Cuocco@NPDOT.net
TO: Arch-V@SciLabs.net
SUBJECT: Hey Archibald!
------------------------------------------------------

Hey, buddy! I'm Madness (the pink-haired one). I had something important to tell you that couldn't be said in front of my sister, my operator, or really even Hex. Hear me out!

When I was pulled inside Hex, not so much into his pool as into some compartmentalized other dimension, I didn't see a bunch of hex fluid. What I did see was darkness and an endless field of glitched code, floating freely around me. I'm still not sure whether he was showing it to me or whether I just happened to see it. Whatever the case, the important part is this: I saw a mound or really more of a squashed ball, of broken navis and parts. A lot of navis simply evaporate when they're deleted, so seeing this many preserved, possibly stored parts was highly unusual and evokes a number of eerie connotations. Honestly, it reminded me most of an owl pellet, only, it was full of the remains of fellow navis rather than rodents. He could be storing them, digesting them, or may have simply picked them up by accident and has nothing to do with why they're dead. Who can say?

So anyway! Sorry if you were hoping for a sext or something nice like that, but I'm afraid it's just disturbing news. I'll let you draw your own conclusions and decide what ought to be done. At the very least, I'd recommend not allowing him to casually ingest anybody else. At least nobody else you like.

Good luck!
Madness.EXE

P.S. Don't respond to this email! It's probably best if Maso doesn't know about the issue with Hex our that I sent this email! So keep it under your hat!
TO: Arch (Arch-V@Scilabs.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: BigHammer3 BattleChip data
TO: Arch (Arch-V@Scilabs.net)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This looks très inquiétant! But I will deliver your message to the science girls all the same. Let me see what they have to say. Their response says... you should expect a response in return in the near future and they will record Maso's face as well. Ainsi soit-il!

On to the matter of your donation! I accept this fine gift and return to you a Yo-Yo battlechip! Do you know how it works? You throw out the ball and a string is attached; it will hang in the air for a bit, then come back in! Quite a novelty, is it not? I can do the "Cat's Cradle" with mine! Well, when someone hands me a Yo-Yo, that is. I do not own one myself.

Skillfully yours,
Garde.EXE

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Yo-Yo1 BattleChip data
TO: Arch-V@Scilabs.net
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Please enjoy your new chip, courtesy of Soryu's Chip Shop! Thank you for participating in this event and come back to Soryu's whenever chips are what you need!

(This email account is not monitored. Please do not reply to this message.)

Attached: MegaBunnyHP: 200
Damage: 50 Elec + Stun 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Creates a MegaBunny virus to aid you. Attacks with ZapRing, and has Auto-Haste (+10% to dodge rate).
Duration: Until defeated
Element: Elec
Special: Allied Virus: This virus has two actions per turn, and is fully controllable by the summoner. If no orders are given, it will perform actions at random, but will never intentionally interfere with or damage the summoner or their allies. Deleting this virus will grant no additional rewards to either side.
Trader Rank: A