SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com

This is the address to contact SmogMan, as well as either of his operators, Alda and Rhonda Hyde.
TO: SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com
SUBJECT: You're Invited to the Heart Payne Employee Appreciation Event; Starts Today!

----------------------

Greetings, Alda and Rhonda,

Today is the day of the employee appreciation party! Join friends and coworkers aboard the fabulous Heart Payne company vessel for an afternoon of fine dining, drinks, and merriment. Details below:

-Meet head researchers who want to hear your ideas on how to improve our product lines!

-Share dinner and conversation with me, your company president!

-Enjoy a catered full course meal, as well as the best in wine and refreshments throughout the day!

-Don't forget to bring a swimsuit! We have a swimming pool on deck!

All expenses for the afternoon will be paid by the company, so all we require from you is your presence. Thank you for your hard work as part of the Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals family, and please, allow us to pamper you for tonight.

Sincerely,
Dharma Heart-Payne
President of Heart-Payne Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

*Coordinate.DAT attached*

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE
TO: ??? (SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: Bubbler BattleChip data
TO: Alda Hyde, Rhonda Hyde, and SmogMan.EXE (SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

[Attached: BusterUP Battlechip data]
TO: Alda Hyde, Rhonda Hyde, and SmogMan.EXE (SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: BugFix BattleChip data
TO: Alda and SmogMan.EXE (SmogSoulSisters@HeartPayne.com)
SUBJECT: Your Thank You Gift!

Thank you, but you shouldn't worry... We don't have a lot of guys in our group, but there are at least one or two really good ones. Not that it really matters! Fraternizing with other soldiers would probably make the First General give me the stink-eye anyways... Don't tell her I said that. Thank you for donating the chip. It ought to be really useful for navis who bugs can cause real problems for. Hopefully this chip in return works for you... It actually feels sort of bad to give you this for a holiday present, since it's a kind of mean chip. Maybe you can still use it for good causes, though? I'll leave that to you.

-Skywriter

ATTACHMENT: SlowGauge BattleChip data