Congratulations!

Your RingLog1 has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Ice Cube

#-Attached: Ice Cube

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
TO: DHGrisham@DenTech.edu
SUBJECT: Re: 'Pet Project' Details
--------------------------------------------------------

Winter,

You will forgive me I hope for not responding in a public forum regarding the job you have taken with us. I would prefer to avoid too many details of this virus's design being made publicly available, lest any undesirable parties get their hands on them.

You are correct though, I have left out quite a few details. In the interest of successfully retrieving the virus, I will provide you with my modification notes. They should have the details you are looking for.

Quote (Ajay's notes)

Virusfights entrant dubbed "Varunavalry", modified from an Ashuraid virus.

Body Modifications: 1.8x size increase, extra weapon slots in hands.  Steel Ball mount removed in favor of aerial mobility.

Mobility Modifications: Mobility provided by a modified Blazer virus (see Blazer Modifications).  Varunavalry can now fly at 0.9x normal Fishy/Blazer speeds, with all the advantages a Blazer provides.  Landing is still a problem.

Offensive Modifications: Varunavalry can now switch between "blunt" and "sharp" attack options.  Weapon slots in hands fitted with katars that flip out and lock into place to add a bladed edge.  Good for dealing with shadowy opponents, but limits its destructive capabilities.  "Blunt" attack option (katars retracted) capable of dealing heavy damage to most forms of terrain, as well as most physical defenses.  Ethereal defense-piercing capabilities unaffected by attack type.

Attack speed increased significantly: approximately double that of a standard Ashuraid.

Offensive capabilities supplemented by Blazer base.  Varunavalry can execute  'dash' attacks, leaving trails of fire in its wake, as well as radiating heat and flames.

Blazer Modifications: Blazer base altered for massive size.  Modified with data from one of its Fishy cousins to increase mobility, but some of that had to be sacrificed to support the Ashuraid rider.
(Personal Note: Just call it a Fishy when describing it.  Too many people don't understand the differences between a Fishy and a Blazer and I'm tired of trying to explain it.)
(Additional Personal Note: As it turns out, this includes Virusfights' organizers.)

Connection between Blazer mount and Ashuraid rider is incomplete: Some attacks that would have no effect on the rider may still affect the mount.  (Work on this.  Don't want whatever Black Ice is coming out with to just blowing it around.)

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, I will have to ask you to e-mail them to me rather than asking on the GNA board.

-Ajay Chopra
Virus Researcher, Bhari Industries
TO: ??? (DHGrisham@DenTech.edu)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: FireTower3 BattleChip data