KarateKid@ACDCschool.Edu

To: RandomSpammer@acdc.net
Subject: RE: Male Enhancement!!!

Quote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to perform better?! Want to please all the ladies?! Then you need male enhancement! Check out our various products at Long John Dong, where for a limited time, enhancement is 20% off!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear sir or madam

It may interest you to know that I am only 11 and in fifth grade. Despite this, I am already 'enhanced' enough with my karate training and don't believe in cheating. I don't know what your trying to sell, if it's some steroid, weightbench or outfit but those things just aren't needed. Also, please ladies? I already turn my homework in on time and pay attention in class so Ms Yamada is 'pleased' and I do my chores at home so my mom is 'pleased' and I don't know of any other 'ladies'. Please do not send me an offer like this again in the future.

On the other hand if you seek enhancement, the Kobayashi school of karate is taking new students and I can promise it will improve your life far better then through cheating.

Thank you,
Kenji
TO: Kenji @ KarateKid@ACDCschool.edu
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thank you for giving us a chip with precious memories attached to it. I hope that you'll be able to create new fond memories with this one. It's a nice and useful chip that summons meteors from the sky.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*Meteor9 attached*
TO: Kenji Kobayashi (KarateKid@ACDCschool.Edu)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: FireKnife BattleChip data