DukeRigel@silentium.net

This is Duke Rigel's and Pianissimo.EXE's inbox, hosted on the Sharo network.

Your currently have one message stored.
Inbox: 1
-[No Subject] from NetPolice
Mister Rigel,

In light of your recent assistance, we are wondering if you would be interesting in becoming a junior officer for us here at HQ. We feel that you are a strong netbattler, and we know that your navi's are superb.

Will we have your assistance?

-NETPOLICE
Re: [No Subject]

I'm afraid my assistance is all you will have.

In light of recent events regarding the mafia navi known as Altair, as well as my involvement in the war, you will at least have my support, as a means to oppose the Netmafia.

However, if anything Swing has told you about me is accurate, you should know that my trust for any group such as yourselves extends only so far, and that I prefer to work independent of such things. Thus, I'm afraid I cannot join as an actual officer.

-Duke Rigel
We... regret... your attitude, but we will respect it.

If we have further need of your services, we will contact you.
TO: DukeRigel@silentium.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Minibomb has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Rope1!

#-Attached: Rope1

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>
TO: Duke Rigel and Pianissimo @ DukeRigel@silentium.net
SUBJECT: Charity Event Award
----------------------------------------------

I agree with you 100% about the event. I don't trust any Mafia members and these two are no exception. However, as a soldier, even I have my higher ups and if the Department of Administration says to co-host this event, I can do nothing about it. I apologize, but at least some good will come out of it: you can have this chip. I'm a navi who knows that swords, while powerful assets, are not all-purpose. This will help you get your strength back if you get into a tight spot.

-Waltz

*Drain1 attached*