Trenn@Navicoders.net

Quote (NetPolice)

Good day.

You have been serving the public independently for seven years now. We feel that now, you have truly earned a spot as an actual Officer. You won't be in an actual department, but you'd have access to several NetPolice resources to aid in your endeavors.

What do you say?

-NETPOLICE

I'm in.

-Trenn
Excellent.

*HERE* is where you can go to find work, or meet with other officers.

*Gain HQ Access*
Hey there.

I saw the message saying you might be able to help me, and i'm grateful.

As i mentioned before, i need a navi built from scratch, preferably something deadly. I'm not sure what you'd need from me, if anything, and i'd like to know your terms of the matter.

thanks again.

- Rei tylien

Quote (Raikou)

Hey there.

I saw the message saying you might be able to help me, and i'm grateful.

As i mentioned before, i need a navi built from scratch, preferably something deadly. I'm not sure what you'd need from me, if anything, and i'd like to know your terms of the matter.

thanks again.

- Rei tylien

Well, the thing with navis is that the 'deadliness' comes from what you add to the framework, so to speak. I could build a navi for you, yes, and I will for a price-- but adding actual power to it is something you'd have to do.

Now, what I can do is build you the actual working parts of the navi, and give you an interface program I wrote that should help you tweak the navi's looks. As for personality, what we'll want to do is start small, something basic, and then I can set it up so the navi's personality will actually grow over time... sort of like the way babies turn into adults, but you'll be getting a 'baby' that can already walk, talk, rationally think, strategize, fight, and one that doesn't need diapers.

Basic price... eh, I'd say around 100,000z.

As far as the combat capabilities go, the navi will be capable of anything any other custom navi can do-- use chips, use a buster, programmable sig attacks and navicust...

Do we have a deal?
(yay for fake story monies!)

Tch... that's a bit more then someone my age should carry around...

However, it's a fair enough price, and after speaking with a couple of shady people i managed to get a bit of a financial boost so it should be fine. I'll give you half of it now, and i'll send you the other half when it's complete. Hopefully thats fine with you.

Also, i appreciate the interface program you mentioned. I got a couple idea's already now that i think about it, so i'll put it to good use.

so yes, i believe we have a deal.

*attach payment 1 of 2*
((A few days later, Rei receives an e-mail with part of an extractable archive. Then another, and another, and another. He receives about 16 e-mails in total, each one with a large filesize. On the last this message is attached:))

Well, here's the last piece of your new navi! Just make sure you've got all 16 archive parts on your PET, then extract them. The rest the program itself should explain...

Now, forgive me for being paranoid, but the archives are passworded; if you'd be so kind as to go ahead and wire over the rest of the payment, I'll shoot you over the password.
Thanks a lot. Can't wait to get 'em up and running, it's like torture waiting for good things to arrive.

And no worries, i havn't forgotten about the other half of the payment either. i'll be transfering it over now, so you should receive it momentarily.

And who knows. maybe once they're constructed, you'll meet up with it one day.

*attached payment 2 of 2*

I just might. The password on the archives is BiRth924; case-sensitive.

Recommend me to your friends if they ever need any codework done-- I get to eat off of commissions!

-Trenn
great. i'll make sure to show off the completed form it all it's glory to whom ever i can.

hows that? you get a walking advert.

Now it's time to get to work.

See ya around. and thanks, one more time.

- Rei
TO: Trenn@Navicoders.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Sword!

#-Attached: Sword

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>