Devil's Reprieve Profiles and Registry

Everyone from Raikou down is also now approved. I'll post your modifiers and your topic shortly! If anyone was unclear as to where you were going, it will be the Motel operating area.
Name: Maxwell Ethan Richards
Related Characters: Shannon Richards (Mother), Francis Richards (Father), Andrew Gottula (Cousin, came with the Richards' on the trip)
Appearance: Max is a 18 year old, roughly 6'1" tall and 160 pounds. Despite eating considerable amounts of snack food, he remains slim. The downside to his lack of considerable exercise is that his abilities in fleeing, fighting, and feats of strength are all considerably... average. His appearance is considerably underwhelming, apart from his height. His hair is medium length and so dark a brown as to appear black, with dark brown eyes as well. His clothing consists of a pair of jeans, a rather worn pair of sneakers, a black long sleeve shirt with a depiction of the Master of Puppets CD cover on its front, and a thin gray zip-up sweatshirt. He also wears prescription glasses to fix his nearsightedness.
Personality: Max is normally fairly happy, albeit bored quite a bit of the time. He always found himself uninterested in the events around him, a situation that not even Sundown could rectify. Quick to become irritated when people provide arguments without facts or reasoning to support it, but alternatively, if a well reasoned argument is presented to him he's more than willing to support it.
History: Average childhood, high expectations from his parents as a child, stressed incredibly throughout high school. Never felt challenged throughout school, and as a result let himself coast through life. Came to Sundown as a graduation present from high school, brought his cousin along at his parents' suggestion so he would have someone to hang out with over the vacation. (Bad history, I'll update it to be considerably better at a later date)
Character type: Average Character Type (+2 Strength)
Traits: Compact (+1 to Hide), Wary (-1 to Detection)
Starting Area: Unknown
Weapon Equipped: None
Inventory: None
Modifiers: None
Alrighty, the registration is now reopened. Please post here if you have particular interest in joining the mini-RP as it reopens. So far I am only confirmed on the interest of everyone in the fire truck group (besides Dark), Zanallen, Shin, and Fera. If anyone else wants in, please PM me saying so, or providing you haven't made a character yet, do that. PA, I see your character, but I'd like to confirm that you're still really here before I accept him in and plan for him, so PM me if you're still interested as well.

Anyone who does not reply to this will surrender their character over as dead and/or shibito.

Additionally, nobody should be responding in any of the former topics.
STILL INTERESTED. IF SHURYOU DIED, CAN I HAVE HIS PURSE AND SANDALS? :'D
JUST IN CASE YOU WANTED VERIFICATION.

I AM STILL INTERESTED IN DR, AIM.
Okay, reclarification: nobody needs to post here unless it's a new profile. If you want in and don't see yourself covered in that list already, PM me.
Leaving Kitty to the zombie lions who are humanoid. Making a new guy.

Name: Sjoerd van Lievenoogen.
Related Characters:
- Katrijn Staartjes. Sjoerd's girlfriend from the same country he is from, the Netherlands. She was last seen wearing a skirt with a tanktop. She had an average bodybuild and pretty tall.
- Alex Meyers. Sjoerd's coach in boxing from America. He was hired and has been living in the Netherlands since then. He was last seen wearing a shirt, jacket and jeans. He was a bit pudgy and of average height.
Appearance: Sjoerd is of caucasian skin color and has a very muscular and tall bodybuild fit for a professional boxer, but not excessively so. He has blond hair that's usually gelled to stand upwards, but still with waves in its pattern. However due to the circumstances this is not the case and it just looks messy. He was wearing a white shirt when he arrived at the island, but this shirt was torn by branches and he ripped it into two pieces which he wrapped around his hands. He still wears a pair of jeans with some scratches here and there and a pair of sneakers. Around his right wrist he has a golden bracelet with a small golden boxing glove hanging from it.
Personality: A man with passion in his life, he goes entirely for whatever he's busy with. As professional boxer he knows how to handle himself in hand-to-hand combat and has some skill in determining whether a fight goes his way or not.
History: A professional boxer from the Netherlands, Sjoerd van Lievenoogen also known as 'The Flying Dutchman'. At this point he is a man of 25 years old and living a cheerful life. After some fierce competitions and with some time to spare, he decided to go on a vacation with his girlfriend and his coach decided to join too but told them he'd go his own way once arriving. The three of them were victims of the ship crash at the island's shore, which is where Sjoerd's new adventure had begun.
Character type: Large.
Traits: Steady, Fleet.
Starting Area: Convenience Store.
Weapon Equipped: None.
Inventory: None.
Modifiers: +4 Strength, +1 Damage, -3 Hiding, -2 Pursuit, +3 Detection. [Roll: Miss 1, Graze 2-3, Regular 4-10]
Sounds fine, approved. I'll add the modifiers shortly.