Esjaylian Obstacle Course

...I love it, but lets wait until some other people have to say about it.
While I can't say I'll be participating (at least for now), Sj, this is awesome.

How long did this take you?
An hour to think of, three hours to write up (due to my lack of ability to organise things while I type it.)

I think I might reduce the levels that you may enter with. After all, a Level 10 navi could have 20 battlechips and 3 speed upgrades, and no SP; this would be no competition to somebody who didn't put thought into it and went for a navi with 30 battlechips and 4 HP upgrades. (The speed upgrades would be an instant 1-action-for-every-2 between the slower navi and the faster one, making up for any loss of power in the last 10 battlechip choices.) <_<

Although now that I think about it, anybody who doesn't think this game through before playing it deserves whatever result they get...

Still, I'm going to change them...

Easy
Old Level: 5
New Level: 3

Medium
Old Level: 10
New Level: 7

Hard
Old Level: 20
New Level: 12

Expert
Old Level: 30
New Level: 18

And since Insane has no level, it stays the same.
This is an awesome idea, Sj. o____o However complicated and tl;dr it is, since I'm playing a game right now and can't be bothered to read. ._.
Thinking about the following additions:

*Cross Boosting: If you have a Level2+ cross, it adds an extra action(s) and extra chip bonuses to your navi's base stats. This would make the course easier to traverse, but the idea of the course is the best combination of skills; this would simply be an extension of said task.

*Handicaps: Break navis have it the best for Round 3, due to their widespread ability, whereas Wind navis get Knockback to make Round 4 much easier. If your navi doesn't fall into either of these two categories, then you're disadvantaged. Handicaps make the playing field a lot more level, but would require much testing to find a fair balance. Removing abilities for the course is the other option, although that makes the fight unrealistic. I don't know, just a thought.

Also, I'll edit those level values in, as well as give the example course run the actual clear time (minus a few pieces to stop people from cheating.)

EDIT: Only 5 high scores in each category, added goal times, fixed up mistake in example, added more explanation to timing.
I've done a lot of proofreading, and I think I'm happy with how this is going. All I have left to do is add in the Goal Time on the remaining topics and this is a go.

All I need now is either approval to make it RP-worthy, or simply chuck it in the User-Created RP section and let you guys at it.
Do the latter to see how it tests out. It's better to beta test for more fine-tuning before actually throwing it as a suggestion.
Thanks to Asator, this is now in a place where it can get more serious.

WHO WANTS TO BE FIRST GUINEA PIG?????
I wouldn't mind trying it out.
Okay then.

Using the format I used above, have a go at it.

Ah, bollocks, I'll retype it here.

Quote (Obstacle Course Stats)

Operator: (Your operator's name.)
Navi: (Your navi's name.)
Support Program: (if applicable, separate multiple SPs with a comma.)
====================
Course Taken: (Difficulty)
Navi Level: (Duh)
All Upgrades Used To Reach That Level: (eg. Speed upgrades, SP levels)
====================
Battlechips: (List all your battlechips, with relevant damage and any effects.)
Signature Attacks: (List all your signature attacks, including passives.)
====================
Area 1: Blast Wall
A wall with ### HP (Enter the HP relevant to your difficulty.)

List all your attacks here, always listing after each action how much HP is remaining.
====================
Area 2: Speed Tyres
# rows of tyres, with # tyres in each row. (Replace both # with numbers relevant to your difficulty.)

[X,X,X,X,X] (Use this format to specify what tyres you want to use.)
====================
Area 3: Anchors
# targets, each with ### HP. (Same as the other areas.)

Record this area the same way as Area 1. When attacking the anchors, it's probably easiest to say [Target1,Target2,Target3,etc] to specify the remaining health. Well, for the lower difficulties anyway.
====================
Area 4: Cargo Nets
# rows of net holds, with # holds in each row. (Same as the other areas.)

When specifying attacks to boost you up, just list the attack, no more is required (eg. [1,3,2,Cannon,1,3] if it was 7 rows.)
====================
Area 5: Log Roll
# cracks, each with ## HP. # columns between each crack, with # options each. (Same as the other areas.)

When you're attacking the log, deal with the cracks in the same fashion as you did in Area 3 (except it's really one target, not multiple.) When moving through the marsh, it's Area 2 you need to replicate.

Probably the area where I'll get the most grievance on, this isn't as confusing as it sounds. If you don't hit the log with enough force, it won't go all the way, and you'll have to follow it to its current location before you can hit it again. No, you can't snipe the log, or some other fancy would-make-sense rubbish, that's the course, deal with it. ^__^

And that's it.

Just by filling out this form I've noticed a few holes in the process, which I'll get onto (the most obvious omission being passive attacks.)

If you have any questions with the run Goroke, just post.