Last Lights

It reminds me very strongly of Last Breath. Which I liked, so for me, that's a good thing. I never saw Blazing lights, so I don't know how similar it is to that.

Anyway, I like it. It looks pretty great from what I can see. Personally, I like the system.

So, since I don't think that there is anything I can really offer or help with, I'm just showing support.

I will most definately join if you are going through with it, since it looks like fun and I miss RPing at Last Breath.

So basically, Great work, Keep going, and all those other supporting statements.
This seems very interesting- and the story is quite good. Almost fit to be a video game- now THAT would be interesting!

I think I'll join once I get my own computer.
Hm...seems I'll have to do some actual work.

Count me in, if you'll still have me.
Oh wow... I just read the intro, and I like what I've read. Very cool premise. I just might check this out.
I have joined, and I'm currently trying to make sense of the rules...

VERY good idea. I like non-battle RP's sometimes, and this looks quite interesting as a combination.
I'll join, help if you need it.
Wow, by "show of support" I didn't mean "register your character."

Looks like I have no choice now. Registration is open! Come on in, the water's fine!
YES, YES, I HAVE REVIVED IT
<3
Yes, despite my lack of a power cable, I'm still gonna be hogging the home computer. All is well!
sigh, so many people seems to miss Last Breath. ><

I feel guilty for closing it.