Link's Awesome, Superfun Requests

Phantasm could be the engineer, Flaming wrench of fury go!!!
EDIT AGAIN: Leiquan Ninja'd me, so I guess all the slots are filled. Phantasm is our new Engineer, so to anyone that wants to draw this, you have no worries about characters suddenly changing.
I have finished 2 of the 9 Navis so far (Voltman and Nitro), and will scan and upload them ASAP. I just have one final request: When I finish all of the Navis/Classes, would someone be so kind as to colour and arrange them into a group shot? I would greatly appreciate it, and other uses could be made with the final product.
*is oddly excited to see how Mach would look as a scout*

I still think it would be hilarious to see Djinni or Red as a pyro. (since Dove hasn't been active for a long time)

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

*is oddly excited to see how Mach would look as a scout*

I still think it would be hilarious to see Djinni or Red as a pyro. (since Dove hasn't been active for a long time)

Pfft, you know Runeknight would make the best pyro.
Djinni would be the best out of the pair of two.

Runeknight as a Pyro would be pretty interesting, I'd have to admit.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Hmm... You have a point there. To be honest, I wasn't really thrilled about drawing Dove, as it would've been a little hard to translate the Pyro over to him, IMO. I guess I could draw Djinni instead, if no one has any objections. We kinda need a girl on the Team, I have a huge OCD problem with sausage fests.
Of course, we'd need Shur's permission.
Permission granted, hur hur hur.
Ok, so that's that matter sorted out.
Been having problems with my internet connection, been riding a neighbor's with my Wii. I've gotten everything sorted out now, so I'll scan/upload the currently finished pics tomorrow if I can. Machman's nearing completion, so expect him along with Nitro and Voltman. I gotta say, I actually had a lot of fun drawing him.
May I present to you, the first navis completed for the RE:RN TF2 project!

Note: These images are table breakers. Live with it.

First: Nitro the Demoman!
Second: Voltman the Soldier!
Third: Machman the Scout!
And today only, you get four navis for the price of three!
Phantasm the Engineer!
Now I want Machman's wings as bats. XD
Last night I couldn't sleep, so I decided I'd draw another navi. After I finished, a voice in my head kept nagging me to draw more. So, I did! Here's three more navis:

Void the Spy
Enigma the Medic
and Djinni the Pyro
Very nice, Link! Voltman as soldier was pretty damn funny.
THAT IS ONE HAWT PYRO.
Hubba hubba hubba. Nice work on Djinni there. Loving it.
Awesome pics man, great work!
Now Djinni can show no mercy to ****'s in TF2 too! >: D
The last two are done, I'll upload them when I can.
Hubbahubba awesome art... <3
Those count as a "VICTORY" in my book. Huzzah, Link. (^.^ )b