Some Spriting...

Hello all, for years I have been trying to get a satisfactory sprite for my navi Vortex.exe and finally said "to hell with it, I'm making my own" (this is of course after countless attempts to get other people to do the work for me).

please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at such an enterprise...

Belive me...I could do with some constructive critisism.
These look pretty good to me, keep up the good work!
Pretty good for a first real try. The aura things around the blades seems sloppy and detracts from the overall sprite, but maybe that's just me. And the Right leg seems off, somehow. Like it's too lightly colored or something.
The right leg is cleaner than everything else, that's all. It's the texture. The color matches.
Looks pretty good. I would probably adjust the contrast and shading on legs and shoulders to make the detail easier to see and give the sprite some depth. Overall its not bad. And I agree with Steve on the aura thing, it would probably look better if you made the auras using similar pixels. (something like this:)

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Looks pretty good. I would probably adjust the contrast and shading on legs and shoulders to make the detail easier to see and give the sprite some depth. Overall its not bad. And I agree with Steve on the aura thing, it would probably look better if you made the auras using similar pixels. (something like this:)

^
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE-NIGMA