Show Thine Face

.....................fine...........post the youtube link. If that takes you all to be happy, so be it.
With Lunar's consent I shall now post it.
WAKEY WAKEY DANCE!
I couldn't pay attention... there's a guy with a Robo-Ky costume in the background. XD
Must....Add...to....favorites...So....CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!! XD

On a side note, do I act younger than I look? *Shocked*
That's lunar? Hrm. I saw the Robo-Ky dud in the background as well. Too distracting. @_@

And yes, Zan, you do.
Hey, guess what.
This computer has a camera.

Am I an ass...? Nope.

Wide-eyed ironic smirk no jutsu~

These two things are my affectations. They are also Swift's affectations. Seriously, check: They're in his description. ;D
It's true! King really does wear a fedora!

*tries to steal King's fedora again*

Cool beans, King. XD

Lunarlion is so cute in her video. Which sounds odd, since uh... I'm younger than she is. ^_^;
Why would I lie about such a holy thing as a fedora? =o
Heh heh.
Dear me, King seriously reminds me of someone I know.

Nice hat.
Once again, not what I expected. But still cool, King. ^^ Like the pimp hat. Reminds me of Urahara's.
Look at me, I removed the picture of me!

And here's a picture of one of our cats, the one I hate. Her name's Jamaica. She needs to die one of these days.

And this is our cousin's new kitten. Her name's Chai. She is more awesome than Patrick Duffy pogo sticking on top of a moving Katamari, and she's SO CUUUUUTE!!

And here's Fooby the Kamikaze Watermelon. This is here because I have a custom-made Fooby plushy that I'm holding right now, and I don't have any pictures of it. Oh well. Enjoy Fooby.
Sprekkin 'a cats...

Falina, cat 1 out of a possible 2.
The name sucks, I know. I wasn't around to raise an objection, though.

And damn, this cat knows how to ruin a picture. I had to take it, like, six times.
Why do you hate your cat, Pheonix?
She barfs everywhere, she pees everywhere, she poos everywhere. The whole family has to contribute to clean up her messes. She's also a bi***. She never lets anyone pat her or pick her up. When they try, she scratches her. Well, I could go on for a while complaining about Jamaica, but I'm not gonna bother.

I actually think that shot went in. =P
You a good shot at B-Ball? I personally can't do jack with a ball and hoop.

HAHAHAHAHAHA BLURRED. YOU ALL LOSE.
Yayz moar pics!
Jesus...what WAS that satanic youtube video?
Ack...
Anyway, yayz for King!
I would put in some comment about you EN but I chose to not disclose that information.
Confused? You should be.
True to my word, I will now cry, because my post was last. Again.

Even from just that picture, I can see that EN's not half bad.