Help PA out!

Hey, guys. I've messaged a few of you on Steam already, but I'm just going to ask the forum at large while I'm at it.

I'm in a competition to win a Starcraft II Beta key, in which there's some decent competition. Which is why I'm asking you all to watch, rate, and comment on my video. With all of your help, I might just win this thing.

And hey, if I don't, at least you get to see what PA looks like IRL, right?

The entry.

Thanks in advance, guys!
"Dude, why do you have your webcam pointed at the blinds?"

THERE IS NO WAY THIS WAS A COINCIDENCE.

Quote (Twi)

"Dude, why do you have your webcam pointed at the blinds?"

THERE IS NO WAY THIS WAS A COINCIDENCE.

It was planned, but we made it for the funniez.
Good luck with the contest. I personally got the key from... somewhere else, but I can only play against terribly bad AI, who allow me to actually make pictures like this.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Good luck with the contest.  I personally got the key from... somewhere else, but I can only play against terribly bad AI, who allow me to actually make pictures like this.

...That's AWESOME.

In fact, can we do some work and make a wallpaper out of that?
Well, I don't have it on this comp, but it is possible for me to get another copy on this one.
wahahaha

Awesome vid, PA. :'D

I WILL RAIN HELL ON EARTH
It looks like it's possible to rate more than once, so if you already have, please do so again! We might just win this!

Edit: Nevermind, it's just rerating.
How does the contest work and why do you think that God's recommendation would give you an advantage?

Good luck though.
I merely need to make a video explaining why I want the beta key.

Word of God is about as definitive an explanation as you can GET, man.
My apologies for double posting, everyone, but competition's getting really stiff already. If you can spread the word of this video as much as possible, I might stand a better chance of winning.

Thanks.
Screw triple posting. I won. EDIT BY TWI: Proof is here.

Seriously. Thanks to everyone that watched and rated. I won.
B*TCH!

You should thank me more often when things like this happen, as clearly it is my fault.