Signature Attack Brainstorming

I like "Illusory Divide." Any other insightful tidbits?
I dunno, if you want, you can make a 20HP Enigma clone that just sits there like a brick wall. Basically a hittable decoy, has an unlimited lifespan, can be unsummoned anytime. For added effect, you can make the clone taunt the enemy. XD
Data Transfer.
Hah! We have a winner! Thanks. I'll make this sig as soon as my last speed upgrade gets bought and my process upgrades.
Had another idea: The SAAHC Bomb.

Not really sure about some of the specifics (damage values, apperance of the bomb, etc.) but It would be a Fire Element 2-target attack. Upon firing, it would split in two, and land close to two viruses. Nitro would then sing "Shave and a Haircut", and the bombs would explode, giving the responce (bang, bang!) Thoughts?
I'm keeping my two bits...

in all honesty, one major thing you have to remember when making sigs is how re-usable it is. how many times could you do that joke and still make it 'inventive' or fresh...

not so much for the mods, but for you...
Meh, I guess your right. I'd probably keep the basic two target thing the same, just get rid of the Shave and a Haircut part. I'd maybe do that once, but then it'd just get old, and it'd be tedious to write it over and over.

On that note, here's yet another half-baked sig I just came up with:

Carpet Bomb/Screaming Eagle/Whatever you think of for a title:
Nitro points his buster down behind him and fires, propelling him up into the air. Traveling in an arc over his opponents, he then fires a flurry of bombs down upon them, spreading it out amongst them. He then lands on the other side of the enemy forces, assuming there is a place to land.

Now, a quick question: If an effect is used for movement, would that be factored into the Multi-Target multiplication?
If not: Knockback (10) + (35dmg + Multi-Target (35x2=70) + Fire Element(Free) + Drop Type Attack (Free)) + Sacrifice 15hp (+20 points)= 60 points (80 after nerf)
If so: (Knockback (10) + 30dmg + Multi-Target ((10+30)x2=80) + Fire Element(Free) + Drop Type Attack (Free)) + Sacrifice 15hp (+20 points)= 60 points (80 after nerf)

Looking back at that, I really do punish Nitro with self-damage a lot. Healing chips would be good, but a good healing sig would be good. Introducing, another sig that I'm just pulling out of my ass as I type this!

No title, suggestions?:
Nitro aims his buster directly at the ground below him and fires. This may not seem like a very intelligent decision, one would notice that said bomb is actually a shining golden colour with a red cross on it. Using the medicinal properties of his name-sake chemical, most of Nitro's wounds are immediately healed, along with any friends (or enemies!) that happen to be standing near him at that time.

Heal 30 (40) + Blast 2 (40x2=80) = 80

If I tried to make the above work so that I'd be able to use it as my next sig, I'd be looking at 22.5 hp healed, which is just redunkulous.
Healing sig: Holy Hand Grenade+
Okay that was bad.
Also, movement doesn't come into multi-target, I think. Since it's only one-target (you).
Healing sig you could just use 60 points for 45 heal, without Blast. Allies are not that many to come by.
Meh, the Blast fits the whole "healing bomb" motif, and I tend to work with partners a lot.
Nitroglycerin Fumes? (for Healing Sig title. SO UNORIGINAL)

ANYWAY I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HELPING YOU WITH ANYTHING ELSE. GOOD LUCK.
I like the title "Healing Hand Grenade". It's a tip of the fedora to the godly grenade of Python fame, sounding close enough to it that it's brought to mind, yet it's not just slapping the name on it. Ah well. I'll just keep mulling the name over in my head until I can actually make it.
health explosion?

cause its a joke, cause another meaning for explosion is when a number rises rapidly...
An interesting idea...

Pally told me that there was once someone who decided to put Blast 1 on all their sigs because it was free. It seemed like a good idea on paper, but according to Pally, using Blast 1 everywhere while you have a teammate running around is foolish-- you might hit them, as Blast is an indiscriminate thing.

As such, you could make this sig Blast 1 just for flavor; it would cost no points and you might potentially be able to heal yourself and one ally with it by detonating the bomb between both of you. They would just have to be obliging enough to stand still for it because Blast 1 is quite small.

Something about the humorous nature of the name Healing Hand Grenade bugs me as a name, but meh.
Fooling around, trying to see what I can cook up with 100 sig points for a level five. Also, part of inspiration goes to the Assault Space Marines of Warhammer 40k.

Death From Above:

Effects: Break, Blast*1, 80 dmg (Total 100 points)
Requirements: SP Program "Skyblast", Jetpack mode docked.

Description: With the SP turning into a jetpack and attaching itself onto the Navi, Validus launches himself into the air, and with a lock on, drops down upon the enemy's position like a gigantic meteor. A special code reinforces his legs into gigantic metal boots that can easily tear through shields. The force upon impact is so violent that it is possible for nearby foes to be caught in the attack.
Huh. I was thinking this for a bit.
[ name I do not know ]
Effects: Teleport (50) Take Aim (10)
Description: By manipulating his watery composition, Eternalis can temporarily evaporate completely into the air, appearing again somewhere in the battlefield. This allows him to, with the added surprise advantage, calculate the opponent's move with some degree of accuracy and increase his chance of a hit.

With level 5, I'm thinking of adding Tac Movement.
Well there's really no need for a movement unless you want to save it for later, I guess?

Looks good, let's see... name? Hm, how about Vaporizing Vengeance? Vaporizing Vigilance is more likely though. =P
Try "Vaporfrag"

it's telefragging with vapour!
Movement is really intended for dodging, if I want to do a melee strike, I can use it for getting away from the enemy.

Also, Vapor Vigilance sounds ok, but I prefer Vengeance in that it's used for attacking. Vaporfrag sounds weird, since I'm not attacking, but simply moving.
Alternatively, try names like Vapourmeld or Vapourshift.
I dunno, what if it had another word other than 'vapor'...

like 'surging fog', or 'charging steam'?