Left 4 Dead

Quote (P.A. Master)

Quote (Lux)

[[Speaks for multiple people without their consent]]

I have the game, and due to legal circumstances I cam play the entire game the way that it should be played. [Goroke...]

Anyway, On Steam my name is Lux. Technically, but I can never remember, SteamID is the one you sign up with, right? If so then it's LuxLumen. Either way, profile's here.

Legoroy and PA also have L4D. I haven;t played with them, but I do see their achievements updated constantly.

And RE:RN has a steam group Here, so that should help a little.

PA and Lego can be seen there.

And you can never vomit on my face, I won't let you.
Except you probably would anyway, since I'm not that incredible at all.

So, if people want to play with me feel free to message me on Steam. I'm pretty much always logged in. Whether or not I can play depends on workload and such, but I should be able to often enough.

~Lux

My brother's always the one playing L4D on my account, seeing as we only bought one copy of the game. ;~;
So, good chance that it's him you're playing with.

Indeed. I attempted earlier to strike up a conversation with you, only to find your brother claiming your account.

A fortunate lapse in my college's structure has me free on Thursdays and Fridays, the only obstacle being my rather hyper-latent internet connection. Look forward to seeing what you folks can pull against the Horde zombies.
I... need to buy this... XD
Oh ya, Harbin should know about this, but I actually took some of my money and bought the game. It was too annoying to find different method to go online while Valve find a way to disconnect it in 2-3 days.

So, if anyone wanna play, feel free to contact~