Banner Tiem.

Well the banner I have in the making needs sprites of various Navis that are with the NetMafia and NetPolice, so if anyone who has alliance with either be willing to link to a sprite of their navi's, that'd be helpful. at the current time I'm using place holder sprites that I made till I get some actual characters. Though if I dont get any I guess I'll stick with the HarboonMan, ShiMan, Meefoo, and Qualmer sprites (the place holder sprites) till such a time can come, the most sprites I get the better!

Now to get back to work on it when I get home.

Edit: Also I may or may not choose to edit any sprite given to me to give it a better quality.
*Points to his Sig* Runeknight is a NetPolice Navi.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Harbin)

Translated: I won't win anything, so I'm not going to try.

Wow, you really are a prick.

No, what I was saying was, for 1000z and a chip at best, I wasn't going to bother considering my schedule is pretty screwed up right now.

You wouldn't say that sort of thing to me in person, so don't here.

I do say such things all the time, Zan is correct. Especially when Kazuhiro comes up with a stupid idea.

Quote (Harbin)

I do say such things all the time, Zan is correct. Especially when Kazuhiro comes up with a stupid idea.

Don't forget Theo's ideas! : D

Also... Do we have a face, description or image of the NetMafia boss yet? Or won't we get to see/read it? If not, we are free to put in something on our own. Correct?

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Harbin)

Don't forget Theo's ideas! : D

Also... Do we have a face, description or image of the NetMafia boss yet? Or won't we get to see/read it? If not, we are free to put in something on our own. Correct?

Put it this way: Eon called the Netmafia head a while ago.

Seeing as how he hasn't posted anything on him yet, it's likely that he's being a lazy bastard.

-Twi
Well heres what I have so far, I don't have much more to do to it except get sprites from players to put into it. Or a new image or two of the Minotaur and Sphinx.

The Navi's I put in there are really mainly place holders, though I did name them out of boredom while at work

The one with the cannondumb for a head is HarboonMan. The one with the pirate flag and flipping the bird is Qualmer. The one with the wings and the similar to a zaku head is ShiMan. and the fourth one that has a thumb sticking out of its head is Meefoo.

Any more changes I do to it will basically be minor from this point on, with the exceptions of the sprites and beasts. If anyone out there has a good pic of a minotaur and a Greek Sphinx, as in female head on a lion body with wings, that matches the minotaur and can be used without any real trouble (as in copyright), send it my way, other wise I'll have to wait till my BF has time to make them for me, which may be a while.

Zanallen it looks like I'll have to manually go in and clean up that sprite, but it is a bit on the bottom of the list to do at the moment, so basically I'll be working on cleaning it up at work. Anyone else who wants their navi's in there let me know, theres plenty of room to squeeze a bunch in.

Hope everyone likes it so far and I do look forward to adding in other people's sprites.
if i had any artistic ability what so ever...i'd be joining this...Sprites...I need sprites...
I do not posess cool text like Sora but I gave it a go as well!

I gave it some extra text to appeal to many other people!