Fritz-a-Licious!

Argh! As said in the topic my computer is going on a Diva-Licious Fritz! Diva-Licious, because I might've buggered something up with this new Anti-Virus software!

I don't know what's happened. I turned off all security for a second after it ran it scans to see if it was blocking the scripts, but yet no progress. I can't even see the RE:RN chat, and C-Box at forums act totally lame for me! Some I can't see, and others act stupid when I type since I have to delete the previous message and type a new one. It's like nothing's cooperating with my computer.

Anyone got any suggestions?
if (computer = windows) {

(computer = windows vista){
shoot it
} else {
reformat
}
} else {
reboot
}
Nevermind...It's working...

I really did....nothing! I wonder what was wrong with it. 0_0
ghost haunting your computer? nah...Who knows.
did you leave your computer at any time while there was food near it between working and not working?

Quote (Niax)

did you leave your computer at any time while there was food near it between working and not working?

Well...no...

Wait! What does that have to do with it?
Allergies, of course. You never know what might set your computer off. Turns out mine's got it bad for peanuts.
*Hides his tin of Mixed Nuts*

>>

<<

>>

-Twi
Allergic...like me? But I'm allergic to...

GUARD YOUR NUTS!

Anyway, problem solved. When this program ran it's anti-virus search, it seems to stop all scripts across the internet, or some depending on where it's searching. Simple. Yaya! Thanks for the....help?
Zane is allergic to testicles.
.....Whatever.

BUt my computer is doing that thing again! I thought I knew, but I don't! Argh!

Any advice?