The "Look At Me" Thread!

Look at me!

[CORRUPT]
Look at me! My charrie Keera downloads battlechips in her cybernetic body memory and loads them by connecting her self to her PET! So cool!
Look at me! I've posted a SERIOUS post!
Look at me! i am busting in a net that has fire viruses as the main course AND i havent taken a SINGLE POINT OF DAMAGE YET, well, from the viruses attacks at least.
Look at me! I'm level two now!
Look at me, I'm aproching level 5 and the super sig I've been saving up for!
Look at Me! I'm in such a good mood, my fourth page is on the 7th Battle, and I haven't been posting under four paras at least.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...&#entry12811177
Look at me! I can't run my own game due to VirtualPC's cripplingly low RAM!
look at me! I blew myself up in one post cause I can't count to 2!

I went from 70 hp to 1, and I would of died more, but I was wearing an undershirt, so it could of been worse!
Look at me!

I uh- have serious multiple personality problems!

:'D
Look at me....umm....I'm still messed up off of coke and Hennesy!

...plus I'm slow and I just learned about my "Hidden Release(name?)" Ability today.
You mean untapped power? :'D

Umm...
LOOK AT ME! I GOT FROZEN TWICE IN TWO CONSECUTIVE TURNS! THE WATER APPARENTLY HATES ME! XD
Look at me! I got the ability name far wrong than I imagined, and now I feel like a dunce!
Look at me! Are you okay?!

BUSTAH WOLF!
Look at me, I'm currently in my college's library, sitting next to some guy who is talking to himself in a fake British accent about "little Asian girls" and muttering "Why wouldn't want that, now would we?"
Look at me! I've just hopped out of the car of my friends ford after he dropped me home and he drives like a maniac.
Look at me...That guy is still talking to himself, but now he mumbles in Latin...The same phrase over and over again.
Look at me! I've just lost a good couple of minutes on the computer eating a crappy mexican style pizza while waiting for my mom to finish her game of Solitaire.
Look at me, I just made a five action post where I didn't really do anything action worthy aside from take aim. And, oddly enough, the post is kind of long.
Look at me, Druidman just auditioned for a rock band!