Sharmandra Challenges

XD

Page claimed in the name of HyperPosting
I think we can discount PA MAster. It was the word MOST LIKLY to mean that, not the funniest one.
Much as I like PA's... I'm gonna go with Revived Sin.

So I think that makes it

1 for Shuryou
1 for Revived Sin
1 for LordHotHead
1 for PA Master
I know I'm double posting, but I think in this situation it's okay.

NAME THAT NAVI!!!

I'm going to describe some aspect of a navi, and you have to identify another. For example, I may give a physical description and ask for a name, or vice versa.

Navi's Name: ConeMan.EXE
Signature Attack: 3 Scoops of Pain.

Give me a physical description and what their buster is.
It's a ice cream scoop, he has a refrigerator on his back that contains easy-access cans of ice-cream where he just scoops the ice cream out and uses it for various purposes.

That's actually one example.

Another could be that he has a simple looking ice cream cone that shoots out scoops of ice cream at his enemies' feet to make them slip and fall onto the ground to cause damage.

Argh, those are just buster examples.

Coneman.exe is similar to that ice cream man that serves you ice cream at Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's etc. He has a white sailor-like hat on his head and a white buttoned up long sleeve shirt with his symbol, a strawberry ice cream scoop on an ice cream cone against a red background. His pants are white as well, but are covered from the waist to the knees by a similarly white apron. He has clear blue eyes, light brown messy hair, and slightly tan skin. Coneman is quite muscular, as he tries to aim towards his dream of a "perfect scoop" which takes a lot of skill and strength to make. His buster is a simple looking ice cream cone that shoots out scoops of ice cream at his enemies' feet to make them slip and fall onto the ground to cause damage.
Coneman.exe is composed of sereal semisperical sections that have the apearance of three different flavors of icecream, namly strawbery, chocolate, and vinialla. iHis head is one of those icecream sundays you get at resturants with peanutbuter cup eyes and chocolat syrup smile. He is 100% inedible however, since he's made out of metal in actuality, not icecream. He stands aproximatly 5.7 net feet tall, and weighs aproximatly 400 netlbs, his metal body making him heavyer than his size would sugest.

His buster is one of those self-serve-soft-serve dispensers, launching a continuous stream of a flavor of supercold-icecream at his foe. Each of his three flavors only lasts a few seconds (I.E. normal buster lenth time) but regenerate quickly. If he takes the time to combien nozles (I.E> charge) he can produce a delecious chocolat-vanilla swirl of doom.
Chocolate vanilla swirl of doom! XD!!

Signature Attack 1.0.A: Three Scoops of Pain - ? Element - 20 Damage - 3TCD

ConeMan digs into his ice cream bucket and flings three scoops of any flavor he wants, coated with sprinkles and lava-temperature hot fudge to power them up. Vanilla = Null, Strawberry = Fire, Mint = Wood, Banana = Elec, and a special absolute-zero batch of a mystery flavor for Aqua. ConeMan can decide the element for each hit separately, but if he chooses more than one element (even just two), this attack uses an extra action.
No, you don't need a sigattack, just describe what the navi actually looks like and what his buster looks like.
You didn't say it had to be a physical description, per se, you just said it couldn't be something that you already gave. You didn't give the Sig Atk description. >:D
Actually, I did.

Quote ()

Give me a physical description and what their buster is

Deadlines either tonight or tommorow morning.
ConeMan should obviously be an ice cream truck that transforms into a large mecha Navi. His buster would be shaped like an ice cream cone and it fires scoops of ice cream from it. I'd write a better description, but I don't care.
I almost feel guilty about this, but Zan wins cuz Transformers are my shiny metal homeboys.

Okat, think of the best possible name of a Megaman Battle Network fan band. It can't be something taken, like Protomen.
Blue Cyber Jazz Swift.
The Rockin' and the Rollin'.
Deletion Compleaton
I'm lazy, I'll pick the winner tommorow.
Shur has the best, but it's not as EXEish. I'll give RevivedSin, mostly because of Zolem's typo (I typically don't judge based on typs, but it was the only tyebreaker I had.)

Okay. Think of a Name for a Navi who's standard buster is bouncing a hackey sack off of the enemy and catching it to be reused.
HackeySackMan.exe

Duh

Quote (Sharmandra)

Shur has the best, but it's not as EXEish. I'll give RevivedSin, mostly because of Zolem's typo (I typically don't judge based on typs, but it was the only tyebreaker I had.)

Okay. Think of a Name for a Navi who's standard buster is bouncing a hackey sack off of the enemy and catching it to be reused.

You typod tiebreaker. ANyway....

WakyHaky.EXE

AND HIS NAMES MISSPELLED ON PURPOSE!
hackysackyman.exe