Otakon 2007

It's almost that time again. Otakon is the biggest anime convention in the U S of A and it comes around in about a month. I have every intention of going and I guess I'm trying to see if anyone else is heading out there.

I'll probably post some stories of my Otakon experiences later. Right now, feeling lazy and leaving it short and sweet, heh.
Still need to register for it but yeah, I wanna go. Anyone who doesn't have info on it....

Stuff
CURSESSSS!!!!! i wish i could go.......too bad i'm stuck without cash to go there......oh well.
Too bad I can't go...at least I have Bakacon to cheer me up.
Only two more days~ Starts this Friday~ Can't wait~

I know there are a few people from the site that's gonna be there. Anyone I'm not aware of that's coming?

Plus, cosplaying. This year, I shall be Captain of Squad Six: Kuchiki Byakuya. Lots of fun.
Today is the day, ladies and gentlemen! I'm off to Otakon and this nasty drive ahead of me. Ah well, the prize ahead should be well worth it! I'll be taking pictures the whole time as I go through this little adventure. I'll be uploading them and any adventures we experience as I go, so long as I've got internet access. Now, I'm out of time. Wish me luck, everyone!

EDIT; 14:52, oh shiiiit.... This is bad. I've run into a LOT of problems on my way to Otakon and as a result... I missed the 12:00 meeting with Majin. Oh crap. Oh crappity crappity crap. Currently piggybacking off of the Baltimore wireless internet and trying to charge my phone in the hopes of calling him before it's too late. In spite of it all, I am having a lot of fun, but I'm worried about how Majin is dealing with this... I must look like a big jerk like this... Anyway, can't call him on my cell phone since it's dead (How was I supposed to know they had such short lifespans?) and I'm recharging it now. I tried calling the number he left me earlier, but my phone asked me for a security code... I'm gonna keep trying things though. What is shaping to be an Otakon adventure continues!
Double Post for Necessity! Majin! If you are reading this, I'll be at the entrance to the Dealer's Room at 4 PM, 6 PM, and 8 PM. I'm wearing a white t-shirt and black dress pants... I'll be looking for your costume in particular. Here's hoping you get this message, because otherwise I'm out of ideas. I can't contact that cell phone number you gave me without an area code and I'm assuming it's the same for you. Good luck to the both of us...

EDIT: Saturday, 0033, Lewis' House. ... Long story short, I found Majin and his friends. It's a looong story. Long story. But success.
Triple Post. Welcome to Otakon 2007. We now have pictures. Unfortunately, I have near to 100 of them and I lack the patience to upload them all. Thus, a few I have the patience to upload.

We all got swords... I'm not in the picture, since I'm taking the pictures... But my sword is EPIC. You will see... Let's see, Majin has the Master Sword, his buddies have a Spear and some Bleach Character's Katana. I have... Heheheheh. Also, Three Brothers Oath, lol.
Looks like Zangetsu in his Bankai form.

...What? I'm a fan of that series. >>

Also: IT IS DELICIOUS POWERADE. YOU MUST DRINK IT.

-Twi
It is, you can tell with certainty from the black blade and chain at the bottom.

It seems a bit long for some reason though...

Quote (RoboTek)

Compensation for something small.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (RoboTek)

Compensation for something small.

Ain't that true for all oversized weaponry, tho?
It's called Tenza Zangetsu, so yes, Twi is right, Bankai form.
God, Majin is Envy, again?