Dumb Netop/Navi choices

What is the dumbest thing your Netop/Navi has done? What do you think was the dumbest move that any NetOp/Navi has done here? Have you charged into a group of viruses, headfirst, and forgot that you had one hitpoint left? Have you ever tried to jack your navi into something, when he/she/it is already on the net? Post your dumbness here!
(If this belongs in the Spam Can, I'm sorry. I'm new to posting in the General Board/Spam Can. )
Dumbest thing I've seen anyone do?
Not listen to the mods, and have his navi get a 50 damage pickaxe in the head.

That, and something I've only heard about:
"OMG P0INT BL4NK!"

But the stupidest thing I'VE ever done?
Said I was looking for guard chips, only to have Omega sic twenty mettools on me.
20 Mets?!?! Ouch.

So far, I believe the dumbest thing I did was have my navi run around in circles switching between his main appearance and his GMO, though I don't know if that is actually dumb, since I'm trying to confuse a group of viruses.
The stupidest thing I've ever done with my characters is completely overact and complicate things. I think about my first fight with Charles and Crush and cringe at just how ick it was. I guess I was still getting used to the characters then, although even now I do things that make me go, "Ehh, don't like how that seems." But the stupidest thing my characters have done was when Charles made CrushMan continue fighting in Sharo despite an abysmal health score. That fight was scary for me, heh.
The worst thing I did to my characters was Sarah, a nonexistent, ethereal character made to give a little backstory, and some drama. She has been completely been BSed out of the picture.

The stupidest thing I ever did was decide to help Drakkas. It made sense at the time.

Ths stupidest thing I've ever done was attack Drakkas with an over 300 DMG combo when he was in super invincible mode.

Quote ()

"OMG P0INT BL4NK!"

Ah that, that was good times.

Dark using that chip
Got crushed by a stage, a helicopter and a giant fist.

<.<

Quote (P.A. Master)

"OMG P0INT BL4NK!"

Said I was looking for guard chips, only to have Omega sic twenty mettools on me.

Really? I think the dumbest thing you ever did was break the "One Sig per turn" rule. That must've been painful.
KAZU! YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAKING OF THAT RULE! >o<
Yeah, he was the first to use all his sigs in one turn to create giant amounts of ownage XD
I also healed myself with a Subchip before going into a tunnel of glowing green light of recovery.
You want to know the stupidest thing someone has done on the board? Ask practically any mod, you will get a couple good answers. American fighting Drakkas on his own, and getting killed in one turn. Go ahead, anyone that remembers it will tell you that was pretty stupid.

Quote (P.A. Master)

...Oh crap o_o;; (Am doing Guard chip hunt)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Quote (P.A. Master)

"OMG P0INT BL4NK!"

Really? I think the dumbest thing you ever did was break the "One Sig per turn" rule. That must've been painful.

*Wince*

Ah, yeah...
That...
Um...
WHAT'S THAT OVER THERE?!?
*flees*
Yoink!
Worst I've ever done? Ask for an easy battle back on CN, only to have Majin attack me with about 15 strong viruses, WHEN I WAS STILL NOOBY!!!

Quote (P.A. Master)

Dumbest thing I\'ve seen anyone do?

That, and something I\'ve only heard about:
\"OMG P0INT BL4NK!\"

But the stupidest thing I\'VE ever done?

Ah yes, I remember all three of those. Forget who did the first one though (probably darkstar).

Stupidest thing I\'VE done was either ask majin to mod me when I was teamed up with Sky (back in the delay before the boxman event), or trying to rally a team against Drakkas at the Yoka Onsen.

It was an actual fight unlike the American thing, but we still got our asses handed to us.
Hal's naive optimism (in the days of his youth, anyway) had him doing all kinds of crazy things.

Meanwhile, Teethman was eating Cacty and rockcubes and is now working on a... 3rd love interest, I think?

Note that I'd planned randomly becoming infatuated to be one of Teethman's characteristics early on, though. XD

Quote (zyborg)

What is the dumbest thing your Netop/Navi has done? What do you think was the dumbest move that any NetOp/Navi has done here? Have you charged into a group of viruses, headfirst, and forgot that you had one hitpoint left? Have you ever tried to jack your navi into something, when he/she/it is already on the net? Post your dumbness here!
(If this belongs in the Spam Can, I'm sorry. I'm new to posting in the General Board/Spam Can. )

The most stupid thing Drakkas ever did was exist. Period. And I suck just as hard for making him.

Gary Sue, ho~!

Also:

Quote ()

Worst I've ever done? Ask for an easy battle back on CN, only to have Majin attack me with about 15 strong viruses, WHEN I WAS STILL NOOBY!!!

The mods like irony. Someone asked for a tough battle once and I gave him three Metools.

-Twi