Thought you oughta know.

Nalerenn is considering making a return.

He poses no further threat to us as you're all aware, and he'll be one of you, subject to the same rules as you. If he should return, flame him at your own risk. We realize that, to a certain point, we can't and maybe even shouldn't stop the flaming, but anyone who gets out of control will be punished as usual.
I have no grudge on him...Since I didn't stay that long in RE:CN >_______>

As long as he keeps his PMS behavior (<- No offense), I'm perfectly alright with it^^
Heh...Nal is returning.

As long as he doesn't go all PMS on us and force the Admins and what not to give him special bonuses because he made the father of this site and all that crap, I'm fine.
I have no grudges against him.

Quote (Phoenix)

As long as he doesn't go all PMS on us and force the Admins and what not to give him special bonuses because he made the father of this site and all that crap, I'm fine.

That was the point of this post. It's not going to happen. So I expect all of you to keep the good behavior we know you for.
i'll at least try to be nice to him.
I have no remaining grudges save his attitude in general, but I'm willing to give him a clean slate.

He has no power here, so he can't force the admins to do jack shit for him. As long as it stays that way, I'm good.
I didn't really ever have a grudge on him. I'll greet him here like anyone else.
I think I will simply ignore him.

Quote (LordHothead)

no remaining grudges save his attitude in general,

That was the other purpose for this post.

Hopefully this will be a non-issue too. If it becomes one, it will be for us, not you, to deal with.
*looks at title*

Troll? In the dungeons?