Well, since it is too late now >>

I was going to post like darkstar for a day.

Or Rayman
To PA: Psh. Those are weak car pranks. Better ones consist of freezing several cnas od gel deodarant (You need a fairly power freezer) cutting open the cans, then depositing the frozen pellets into the car, where they thaw and expand to about 50 times their original size. Good pranks for out side the car would be taping over the locks with clear scotch tape, then rubbing vasoline over it so that you can't get a grip to peel the tape off. Or possiblty taking the dry powdered ink (for caligraphy) and putting it along their windsheild wipers, so that when they turn on the wipers, the rain and ink mix to smear black ink all over their windshield.

Or, you could always put a balloon full of Drain-o into the gas tank, then run like hell before the reaction explodes the car... XD
Those are some good ones...but then they would get expelled from the school.
Yeah, but there are tamer ones too, that are every bit as hilarious.

Did you know, that bologna, when placed on a car's paint, will actually strip it off?
When left in the sun, yeah. On a sinister note, you could feed alkaseltzer to birds...
Or Puffed Rice...
My idea of a joke was when I was at my cash till. I used the phone to call the other cashtills and the customer servace desk saying that my till wasn't working, and then procedded to ask if theirs was running. when they answered yes, I told them to catch it...

On a side note, when I started to play the song, it started to rain outside...

conicenence? i think not...
Nice!

But... Till?

Quote (vactrox)

My idea of a joke was when I was at my cash till. I used the phone to call the other cashtills and the customer servace desk saying that my till wasn't working, and then procedded to ask if theirs was running. when they answered yes, I told them to catch it...

On a side note, when I started to play the song, it started to rain outside...

conicenence? i think not...

Oh! Once you said that I realized where this was from. /swt

Only played it once at my friends house, and it is damn fun. One of the best games ever made.
Song of storms FTW