Well, since it is too late now >>

I decided not to do it with all the problems that came up due to other jokes, but I figured I would at least let people know what would happen.

I was making this song play on the site, with no way to turn it off:

http://www.griffodrake.com/media/windmill.mp3

Oh well, maybe next 1. April....
God, that song would have driven me insane.

Nice RPG.
wow. WOW.

Thus is the evil of the Site Coding Expert.

Mine would have been to tell this one friend of mine (the one who's irritatingly Christian) that my girlfriend and I wanted to try to become Jewish.
hmm, I doubt they would believe you Atrus. I mean, having statements suddenly like that on 1. April rarely works.

Rather, you should built up to it, making it more believable. Leave some Jewish brochures around where they can see, and talk about something you find cool within Judaism now and then. If you did all that, you might have a higher chance of success once 1. April comes. ^^
Yeah, good jokes need to always be built up. On a side note, I once told some door-to-door Christans that not only was I Pagan, but that God told me in a vision that worshipers that are lame enough to have to go door to door recruiting for their church ought to be crusified.

Oddly, no one has come by my house since...

Anyway, my joke was gonna be something along the lines of registering an old member, then have them stir up all sorts of stuff. Top ideas we SGT.PORTER, Zolem, and Nalerren. But I, as with Drakim, thought it to be, ah, wise, to not do so.
Drakim, you would fail. People would just turn off their volume.
Wooga, you fail.

Then they wouldn't be able to listen to their music and stuffs, though.

Drakim has and always will kick ass.
Heh, you got that right.

Another joke I was thinking about was having links dissapear once you click them, and not taking you anywhere. I could only get it to work in IE and Firefox though, so I dropped it. Stupid Opera users >>
Hey, MY april fools joke is still running. It's running for a good full 7 days.

week long fools joke

And besides, I would have whined when it stopped. That song is funny for ppl to complain about.

Quote (Drakim)

Heh, you got that right.

Another joke I was thinking about was having links dissapear once you click them, and not taking you anywhere. I could only get it to work in IE and Firefox though, so I dropped it. Stupid Opera users >>

I was going to ask you for that code that would let me auto-replace " " with " Pussy ". Never got around to it, though.

-Twi
A better way would be to word filter every letter to lol under the loose setting
This April Fool's joke WINZ!

It's not quite as cool as this, though:
When my friends and I were at Religious Ed. class (parent required... *sigh*) the teacher had us go to his truck so we could retrieve his keys that some other students had "forgotten". We went to the truck, and just stood there, marveling in the brilliance of this prank. The car was COVERED in pranks. They were as follows:
-Balloons in the backseat, covering a bottle of doctor pepper. And not just a few balloons, either. The thing was PACKED.
-Garbage in the back of the truck. Just plastic bottles and such that they had gotten from the local recycling place, but still...
-A "Just Married" sign (complete with cans!) on the back of the truck.
And the coup de grace:
-They SERAN-WRAPPED HIS TRUCK!

That covers it, though.
And the prank, Drak? I could live with it. I have the song repeating right now! It's one of my faves! Thanx for the linkage!
I was going to post like darkstar for a day.

Or Rayman
To PA: Psh. Those are weak car pranks. Better ones consist of freezing several cnas od gel deodarant (You need a fairly power freezer) cutting open the cans, then depositing the frozen pellets into the car, where they thaw and expand to about 50 times their original size. Good pranks for out side the car would be taping over the locks with clear scotch tape, then rubbing vasoline over it so that you can't get a grip to peel the tape off. Or possiblty taking the dry powdered ink (for caligraphy) and putting it along their windsheild wipers, so that when they turn on the wipers, the rain and ink mix to smear black ink all over their windshield.

Or, you could always put a balloon full of Drain-o into the gas tank, then run like hell before the reaction explodes the car... XD
Those are some good ones...but then they would get expelled from the school.
Yeah, but there are tamer ones too, that are every bit as hilarious.

Did you know, that bologna, when placed on a car's paint, will actually strip it off?
When left in the sun, yeah. On a sinister note, you could feed alkaseltzer to birds...
Or Puffed Rice...
My idea of a joke was when I was at my cash till. I used the phone to call the other cashtills and the customer servace desk saying that my till wasn't working, and then procedded to ask if theirs was running. when they answered yes, I told them to catch it...

On a side note, when I started to play the song, it started to rain outside...

conicenence? i think not...
Nice!

But... Till?