Drakim.net - The game

*cries*
I'm such a noob. I can't even beat lvl 1. Poofarts.
okay, I'll give the hint again. My real name is a small part of "Drakim". Shouldn't be too hard to figure.

Oh, and don't post spoilers in this topic. I can't keep you from PM'ing spoilers, so that is okay, but if I see somebody posting spoilers here I'll simply stop their IP from being able to play the game.
Ok. And you did post that before...is that the one where you put .EXE on the end? I'm such a loser that I cant even figure that out.
okay, here is the deal:

Level 1: My real RL name. "Drakim" containst the name. What names do you see inside Drakim?

Level 2: My Navi's name. I don't know if this is written somewhere on this new forum, but about 95% of the old members know. Try asking somebody. This one is the one that needs ".exe".
I don't remember your navi's name but I've probably heard it before.

...At least I got past level 1. ¬_¬
And for some reason my computer is screwing up. I'm on MY computer, but the game returns me to level 1 when I beat level 2.
yeah, it is pure luck that the game is structured in a way that allows you to get to level 2 with that bug anyway ^^

If you want to try to fix it, the following things might help:

1. Setting down the security level in your browser, if it is very very high.
2. Put brokenminds.creambox.net as a "trusted site" since the game is hosted there.
3. Search the internet for "Sessions doesn't work in my browser, PLEASE HELP" and see what you find ^^

On another unrelated note, I'm making a new game. This one action, rather than riddles. It is still some days off from BETA though.
o yah. Got past lvl 1. And no, your navi isn't on here...wah. Not in your sig...?
nah, that would be too easy ^^. But, I think my navi profile was reposted here somewhere because of the backuping.

Nobody got to the last level yet?
What' sthe darn secret to #5???
obviously, something with the picture.

Sneak preview of my next post game, still many days off:
http://brokenminds.creambox.net/other/zelda/

The game is still in working, so it may/may not work when you test it. I'm constantly adding new stuff that makes the game go madz at me ^^
YAY! I beat #5!
This sux... I can't figure out 14...
Help?
That's too problematic. Too many variables. Too complicated.
haha, I dare say that level 14 is very easy. It is more about confusing you than being hard itself.
Lovely. And I'm stuck with the impossible level 12.
How did you get #8?
ZeroSaber, no spoilers in the topic.

Quote ()

Oh, and don't post spoilers in this topic. I can't keep you from PM'ing spoilers, so that is okay, but if I see somebody posting spoilers here I'll simply stop their IP from being able to play the game.
Okay, I'll take it out, I thought it was conceiled.
Got to the last level.

With a bit of clarification from Drakim. But the question I was on was concieved by the devil possessing her.
something with the picture of #5....BUT WHAT DANG IT *crashes head into dimensional hole and it gets replaced with a chicken*