Drakim.net - The game

I agree...what's with the knife?
PA master: Don't look for hints like letter tricks or anything, look at the style of the writing itself. The solution lies in the poetry and in the content.
???????

Now I wish I had paid more attention in English... XD
Heh. PMed. If anyone else wants hints, I'll be happy to send them.
heh, did you enjoy my last question, eh? ^^ It is truly evil for those who thinks they know everything
The hell? I get to level 2, and suddenly, it takes me back to level 1 when I answer.
yeah, that happens on computers that are very afraid of hackzors. ^^

Putting "brokenminds.creambox.net" on your list of trusted sites will prevent this problem from happening though.
Well...that explains that.

*was and still am on a school computer*
levle 5 is to easy for every spriter here ^^
Just dont know level 8, how the hell should I know how many times it is used?

Quote (Rave)

By clicking on the link for it.

Actually, on number 5, nothing showed up for me. And believe me, I know exactly what Rave is talking about for it.
I don't...Though that hint may help.

Quote (LordHothead)

Quote (Rave)

By clicking on the link for it.

Actually, on number 5, nothing showed up for me. And believe me, I know exactly what Rave is talking about for it.

This can happen if you use Photo Shop or any other advanced paint program. The tool you tried to use doesn't work the same, unless you specify some special options. Try normal Paint, or some other very basic picture editor. (or just ask somebody XD)
Should I take the spoiler out of my sig? I've been thinking about it and maybe showing it to everyone ahead of time ruins it.
I don't see how it is a spoiler since it only contains a small part of the question, but not the answer.
No, before it had the whole question there.
ah, I see.

But still, the whole question? Still no spoiler.

"What is my real name?"

OH NOES AN ATRUS SPOILER!

Link? what link? I entered how many and it didnt work
BLAH

Quote ()

You have completed the Drakim.net

This is my final warning. The last signpost. The very last essense of the game. May you keep it in your heart forever.
~Fin

WIN!

And thanks, Kazu. The only hint I needed was the one about the space. I had been trying to put it in as a single word... XD

DRAKIM.NET IS NO MORE!
My God, he did it.