Drakim.net - The game

8. Oh yeah.
New levels added ^^
What's going on?! The answer to #2 won't work anymore! I just return to level 1 whenever I answer!
yeah, this game was made on the fly, and uses something called Sessions. It is possible to disable sessions in the browser, so my guess is that you are on a school computer or something like that, and that it is disabled there. Can't help you, sorry.
WHAT?! That new question is just mean...
Are you quite serious? I can't possibly know that!
Wait...
*checks something*
Win.
And I've gone even farther...

Hovercraft?! Eels?! What?!?!?

You had fun making this, didn't you?

But what's the answer? I know it's from MP... and I know the whole thing...
Any hints, Drakim?
very fun indeed ^^

I didn't really think somebody would get that far. I'm impressed. Tell me when you get to the last level and I'll add in a bunch of new ones, even harder ^^
Can't figure out the drop boxes O__O
Drakim, I know where the phrase is from. But I'm stuck as to WHAT relating to the phrase the answer is! Any small hints?
Nevermind. I got it.

But I also know where the next one is from, I tried it, and NOTHING HAPPENED! I'm actually stuck!
Got to Level 12.
Damn you, Monty!
ah, that last one is really impossible >>

I'll change it and add some new levels. The thingy might now work while I'm adding stuff to it, so don't bother posting errors just yet.
Uh, King? Think obvious. THE MOST OBVIOUS.

Drakim, any help? For me? I'm stuck. I put in where the Lv. 13 clue is from, but no dice. Any advice?
Most obvious, PA?
To me, that means saying "sweet!"
And I've tried that.
Meh, back to Tha Drawing Bordz.
EDIT: Yeah, and I don't remember that quote anyway.
okay, that level changed, and new onces added. First one to get to the last one now gets to PM me their own level.

Prove that you came to the last level by posting what it says. First poster wins.
Let's just put it this way...

Half of the answer is one of the words on this page.
Hey, um...

There isn't a link to the Drakim-code wizard in the General any more.
nope, it is in the suggestion forum now. Demonstar reposted it.
Yep.

And now your hovercraft is full of eels.

God dammit.
XDXD

I find this game very amusing. And the fact that people even bother to play it. XDXD