The Bill of NON-Rights

Now this is a Bill I could come to like.
Silly, silly Americans. We Canadians are so much more civilized than you gunslingers.
I'm civilized and a gunsliger. =D
Well, on this RP, at least. XD

Anyway, that's awesome. It amazes me how many people act like total jerks thinking they're entitled to such-and-such (while, perplexingly, the victim is not.)
It's a shame that something like this will never get into any part of Congress, since it's not what people like to hear. A bill saying "The USA is great and cool" would get passed, just 'cause.

Same goes for Canada, so don't think I'm bashing Americans.
I'M A SWORD FIGHTER DAMN IT! *explodes* DAMN YOU SNIPER!!!!
I have now dabbled in 4 different almost totally useless combat forms and combat sports. *sadness*

Fencing, Wrestling, Judo, and Karate. On the upside, the terms uke and seme now officially apply to me, since I'm doing Judo.

This bill is great! It covers every non-right I can possibly think of, and introducing it would fix so many problems.

I've heard it said that freedom of religion and freedom from religion aren't in the Constitution. I should look it up. OH WAIT.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...E=02&f=8&t=1264

[insert temper tantrum here.]

I have a devoutly Protestant friend. She's very nice. She's also impossible.

I've said before that Val-or-Leon here stands as one of my favorite devout Christians.

EDIT: Oh! I have another to add.

You do not have the right to an accident-free life. A broken arm caused by you ignoring the "slippery floor" sign is not the responsibility of the supermarket. Crashing your car is not the responsibility of whoever sold you the coffee that you spilled in your lap. Children born with birth defects are not the responsibility of the doctor of hospital. Should you break this non-right and do something like sue a doctor because your child was stillborn, the government reserves the right to hunt you and your lawyer down and kill you.
Ha, genius. For once I'm actually proud to live in Georgia. <__<

Quote (Kazuhiro)

I've said before that Val-or-Leon here stands as one of my favorite devout Christians.

You do not have the right to an accident-free life. A broken arm caused by you ignoring the "slippery floor" sign is not the responsibility of the supermarket. Crashing your car is not the responsibility of whoever sold you the coffee that you spilled in your lap. Children born with birth defects are not the responsibility of the doctor of hospital. Should you break this non-right and do something like sue a doctor because your child was stillborn, the government reserves the right to hunt you and your lawyer down and kill you.

Haha, if you only knew, friend. I haven't been to church for almost a year now. First I was busy with school. Then I got emo cause of my failed relationship so I was sulking. And now I have SAD and a car I don't trust to get me to and fro. Needless to say, I'm no where near as good of a christian as I was, say, two years ago. Really need to work on that -dies-

And I have something to add to your addition.

You do not have the right to an accident-free life. A broken arm caused by you ignoring the "slippery floor" sign is not the responsibility of the supermarket. Crashing your vehicle is not the responsibility of whoever sold you the coffee that you spilled in your lap. Nor the person who created cruise control which you thought actually steered the motorhome while you went to make coffee. And nor the person who's vehicle you stole from a midas parking lot while they were waiting to get the brakes fixed. Children born with birth defects are not the responsibility of the doctor of hospital. Should you break this non-right and do something like sue a doctor because your child was stillborn, the government reserves the right to hunt you and your lawyer down and kill you.

All of those are, sadly, true lawsuits. Which, if I recall correctly, the morons won.
I remember the cruise control one! All right, shall we add it as article XII?
Sounds good to me, ill edit it in.
Hm.

It scares me that someone can win a lawsuit like that, even though it was the result of ill-concieved and very illegal activity on their part.

Come on, men, let's make absolutely everything safe! Not just for regular law-abiding citizens, but criminals and idiots without common sense too!

Get rid of the barbed wire on those fences! If someone tresspassed on private property, that could hurt them!

Let's install E-Z Hotwire switches on cars, to reduce the risk of electrocution while carjacking!

Drain the ponds in winter, so people won't drown or freeze even if they don't read the THIN ICE signs posted every ten feet!

Put mattresses between buildings, so that people jumping from one high-rise to another won't be hurt if they fall!

Come on, men, elections are but one year away!

If a child puts his hand on an oven burner, he is burned. The pain lets him know that it was a really stupid thing to do, and he resolves not to do a dumbass thing like that ever again.

If an adult puts his hand on an oven burner, he is burned. The pain lets him know that it was obviously no fault of his, and indicates a huge oversight on the part of the oven's manufacturer for making burners hot in the first place. He then goes on his way, having learned nothing.