Subplot ideas

I'll keep mine secret for now... It'll involve lots of fun.
Fun or "fun"?
You fill in the blanks yourself.
I HAVE NO SUBPLOT!

Well... you'll see after the bloody netsquare event.
When I get mah new navi.
Humm... Maybe I'll keep mine secret for now. I've already said too much. ^__^;
Of course, that was more backstory than anything else. Heh heh heh...
I have a subplot idea, well it's more of a vague idea really, but anyway...

All I know for sure that it will involve a whole bunch of extras going missing and I'mma-gonna-eat'cha-man, named something different for both the mod's sake and the off chance that he'll be taken somewhat seriously as a boss, in a close encounter of the fat kind.

Due to the amount of navis missing, Ergo and Nik will more likely than not be recruiting the help other Net Op/Navi teams, so this will pretty much be open to anyone who wants to help out or be nice.

Enimies:

-I'mma-gonna-ea... the fat guy
-The normal gauntlet of enemies that precede a boss fight.

Allies:

-Whoever feels up to it (1)
-Whoever feels up to it (2)
link needs one!

prize: 5 Link Admiration Points (L.A.P.s)
We can't decide for you. Usual topics are old acquaintances turned enemies, attempting to capture the navi in question, or something completely different.
I've got an idea, albeit a vague one.

A mysterious Navi steals an experimental firewall program from SciLab, and the pursuit force is totally decimated. In one weird twist of fate or another, civilian Navis (i.e. the participants) end up tracking him down. When they find the enemy, he reveals himself as a large Navi whose main feature is an enormous shield that can even reflect most Breaking attacks. Moreover, he has installed the firewall in himself, giving him a sort of Super Barrier. It'll definetely be a challenge, one that'll require plenty of teamwork and creativity.
Mine has been planned for awhile. Mainly since someone asked my how American would be named that if there was no country called it.

Then I thought something up in the next three minutes.

It involved Wee-Bo, and his knack for creating countriy names.

He helped his whole classroom, and only three passed the project. Soviet, British, and American.

While the others failed and had to redo the whole semester.

Bo made friends of the two he really helped. And the five others made Bo their enemy.

Bo then stops his flashback, and begins to walk. He then reads the newspaper and looks in the tributes. His friend with the navi Soviet, is dead, a gunshot wound to the head.

Bo and American are then contacted by the owner of British. He tells him that the five that Bo screwed over when he was wee, had a kill set out for them. And now they had to find the lost Soviet so that they would have as much fire power to fight the five.

--This will be a tribute to my dead friend, the age of fourteen.--
What an odd...They really held a grudge, eh?
Hell, the only unrealistic thing is that. BO IS FREAKING 14, and his friends are 14 also. So that means one 14 year old will be convicted of murder, by the end of this subplot.
Eh. Thinking it over, I have no idea as to how I'll fit Mikael into my subplot.
Woulda been a fun blast from the past, but I think it's time to commend Cliche M to the ages.
Instead... Well, my creative faculties have greatly improved during my time on this board. There are a couple of navis right on the tip of my tongue... If I could just figure out how to get them from there and onto paper.
Of course, it is still a big mystery who the members of the net balancers are, but it will be unraveled later on, in one of the biggest fights to balance the Net!! A also unknown team of dark navi's attacks the central core of the net. Also, when the balancers find out the area near one of these darknavi's transforms to his liking, the net Balancers know this is trouble and the Dark navi's shouldbe stopped, or else the net might be scarred forever....

A fight between the Dark navi alliance and the net balancers, with an epic battle near the very core of the net!!!

Good guys:
Rave/Angé.EXE
Daron/locus
Other Balancers

Bad guys:
Godan.EXE
Dark Navi alliance
This isn't a subplot for just myself, but it could be used as a random event for the forum itself.

I've been reading a book called 'The Running Man' lately and it could actually be used for a fun RPG experience. You can find information about the Running Man on Wikipedia, but that's not the point.

I'll explain in short what it's about. The Running Man is a part of a large entertainment broadcasting station. Selected people have to keep on running to prevent their death and eventually, if they succeed in running fast enough, they win. Brutal killers chase them at all times and want them dead.

My idea for the forum edition. We create teams of 2 Navis and let them enter a specific NetScape or a special part of the NetDome. Here they will fight viruses and try to stay alive. Amount of viruses will be checked at all times, as this will also add up to your eventual score, and same counts for amount of battles participated in. We will 'release' a few very strong bad guys into the fray, preferably bad-ass bosses ranging from simple to OMG, and will randomly encounter the groups which will result into a battle. Running is allowed at all times and will take only one action, giving you the opportunity to shoot and run. This can, however, fail depending on the Moderator. The surviving group or the group that has destroyed most viruses/bosses will win the grand prize. We don't believe in second place.
: D

Just a random idea I got from reading this book. Also... They made a movie of it with Arnold Schwarzenegger, my favorite actor. XD~