Subplot ideas

Meh... I don't know what to do with my subplot yet.

I do know it will have something to do with how Walden got his illness, and a low-as-dirt villain who might have a Navi ripped off from one of Aim's ideas. XD

We'll see.
Heat has Shellman.EXE. Are you saying that Heat Sonata is a villain here?
Heres something I'm planning for Capuchin. Its kinda odd. I need to know if its bad or I need to change anything about it.

BACKSTORY-
Years ago, there was an area on the net called the earth system. A system that could create many creatures by its own means. One thing it did create was a young Monkey Navi wich the creators of the earth system named Son Goku EXE. Son Goku was a vibrant navi with no sense of fear. He enjoyed pulling pranks on many and had an incredible power source. The creators were so pleased, they made three navi's to help aid in Goku's progress. They were named Lemur EXE, Marmoset EXE, and Capuchin EXE. Goku immediatley was overjoyed and taught his followers many things, especially how to prank others and to fight off viruses. The followers seemed to obey his every command, he became quite acustomed to it and proclaimed himself to be a king. Everything was at peace, but then, one day, the Earth system began to malfunction. It began to create destruction everywhere creating many monstrocities in its wake. What was even worse was that the earth system began to weave its way into other net areas, forming much chaos. Goku, unable to stand back and watch, used all of the power he could muster and halted the earths programming. As quickly this was done, the earth system halted and receeded. The three navis who followed their king's every command stood still as they saw with horror, Son Goku had melded with the earth system and became a stone statue. The only last traces of solo data left in his programming was given to his three servants. Lemur- Goku's hearing, Marmoset- Goku's voice, Capuchin- Goku's sight. Soon after the fiasco, the earth system was proclaimed to be a hazzard and was shut down permanently and was locked away with a special password in a secure area. The three monkeys grew enraged by this and began to act on their own, causing a ruckus around areas. It didnt last soon though for they were immediatley caputured and were sent into lockdown to be deleted. The man who had caught the navis (Milo Ambridge) decided that they werent meant for a fate such as this and struck each one a deal. He would spare their lives as long as they would follow a new master. The navis unwillingly agreed and were given to people that Milo held dear. Lemur- his eldest son, Marmoset- his secretary, Capuchin- his daughter Aida. The three monkeys became content once again and all seemed at peace.

PLOT-
A strange navi snuck its way into teh earth system in order to see the stone staue of the monkey king. Somehow, the navi was able to revive Goku from his stone slumber. The navi told Goku of what supposedly happened in his absece. He said that the net has been overrun with chaos and destruction. He said that the only refuge was the earth system but the programmers feared of its power and made it lie still. He explained the only power that could revive it was now SonGoku, but no matter how hard he attempted, Goku was too weak to awaken the system. The navi then spoke of how his three servants took his powers and ran off with them like the animals they were. Goku grew enraged and proclaimed he'd get them back. But before he could run off, the navi halted him and said he was too weak to fight them without new programming. He then handed him the program known as APACOLYPSE telling that it would give him incredible power strong enough to reclaim his powers back. Goku immediatley took it adn was surged with immense power and a feeling of hatread towards navis and humans. He then quickly escaped the Earth System and went in search of his servants to take back his powers.

Characters-

Allies-
Marmoset
Lemur

Enemies-
SonGoku
Strange Navi (Im thinking of naming him Paradise)
Brawler vs. Tennisman in the Undernet.

Not so much a subplot as it will be an epic event.

Quote (Phoenix)

Heat has Shellman.EXE. Are you saying that Heat Sonata is a villain here?

Actually, we had to discuss that earlier. XD I think it's all right, since I have the "-Man" extension added onto mine. I think they're slightly different concepts of shells, anyway.
... Come to think of it, I never really had a backstory in mind when I made Stringer. That was probably a bad idea... Hmm... Well, it's a broad enough idea right now for me to probably cook something up.
OOOOOOH! TENNISMAN! I LOVED TENNISMAN! HE WAS THE COOLEST! I cant wait!
(Hmm, a plot... What kind of subplot ideals... Let me think... Nope, I have nothing I can think of the Subplot)

By the way, Why is SonGoku the Sayian is a bad guy?

Quote (Pocket)

Brawler vs. Tennisman in the Undernet.

Not so much a subplot as it will be an epic event.

Epic event? Dang spiffy!

God himself vs. Tennisman: not as interesting as that.
SonGoku is actually known for being a monkey king from the Chinese novel Journey to the West. The saiyan Goku was made FROM the concept of SonGoku Monkey King.
He's still technically the good guy in Journey to the West. What was that cartoon that also used Journey to the West as a basis? Had a monkey with a super hard head that became a god...It was cool while it lasted. Had a funky name.
You mean Saiyuki I believe. I have it!

And Son Goku in this story is being decieved. Hes not really bad. Hes being manipulated by teh new programm and from teh lies of teh mysterious navi.
No...Not Saiyuki. He was a monkey, monkey...Who lived on a mountain. The king of all monkeys really... Then he beat a god in battle and became a god himself.
Deepest part of the undernet. Final boss: Tennisman.

No wait, he needs a cool entrance. Three Akaicubes pop up and he takes them all out with one ace serve. He bounces his tennisball and each time it hits the ground, there's a small tremor. Brawler is stopped by Netplay but Rageclaws his way through it. Tennisman activates court change but Brawler smashes the ground, cracking panels, nullifying its effect. The battle has only begun...

*After a while of fighting*

Brawler holds Tennisman's racquet and snaps it in two.

"I've destroyed your little toy. How will you fight me now?"

Tennisman keeps the expressionless look on his face and holds out his hand.

"...Windracket."

Brawler is not amused.

*fooom!* A huge gust knocks brawler back before he can react. He hits a pillar hard.

"Deuce."

Brawler runs ahead, another wall of wind blows him away. He tumbles backward again like a piece of dust in a hurricane.

"Advantage Tennisman."

Brawler laughs. Tennisman seems concerned. Brawler disappears, only to reappear behind Tennisman and grabbing his waist.

"Do you know what a suplex is?"

*boom!* Tennisman head smashes against the ground behind him, Brawler lets go, Tennisman falls back, barely alive. Brawler cracks his knuckles and readies to finish it.

"Recov... 150."
Umm lemme think....there was a Osamu Tezuka anime about the monkey king. But that cant be it.....I dont know.

Oh and that rocks Pocket!Tennisman was soooooo cooooooool! I feel bad that hes a badguy now.
When's Soccerman coming into the picture? :rolleyes:
Monkey Magic! That was the show.

Also, that rocks, Pocket! Any plans for more sports themed characters? Perhaps...RugbyMan!
Hockeyman!

Basketballman!

Fencingman!

Swimmingman!

Golfman!

Its fun making sports themed Navi names.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Wooga)

Enemies to American
-------------
Rising Sun
Canada
Spaniard

You forgot HitlerMan.

As for Chaos...It's a seeeeeecret.

Hitler's allied with Canada? O_O
Oh, yeah.
He got a shave, then changed his name to Stephen.

Anyway...
I have one, but I have, like, 15 minutes before I have to leave. Stay tuned for partial excitement!

But it involves Mikael. Seven years later, his penchant for truth and freedom have degraded into obsession, and the loss of his navi didn't do much good for him either.

But Fenrir will turn up... Just not in a way you'd expect.

Anyway... Swift and Gunner were once expert thieves. They would steal items of importance for their various clients, and make a healthy sum in the process. Back then, Gunner was not an offense-based navi, and he did not have his signature Infinite Holster, as I've taken to calling it. His name was Zephyr. His specialty was hacking. By merely laying his hands on any kind of subsentient Net construct, he could bend it to his will. One day, his prospective client gave him a job to aquire a certain powerful program, called the Infinite Weapons Drive; it was said that it could produce weapons of any kind on command.
And the rest, I will fill in when I get back.
I was going to use this in a different plot, but this would work for AniMay...

Phantom of the theater

One day, while exploring the electown net, a dark shadow attacks a navi infront of AniMay and runs off into a old server. Quickly following him, AniMay loses contact with Genso when the link suddenly closes down. Just before the link goes, he notices it's the server for a old abandoned theater in part of electown entertainment district and goes to save her...

Meanwhile, AniMay finds herself in an old opera about a murder, with what remains of the old holographic actors floating around, still repeating their lines and projected onto the stage. As the play progresses, AniMay realises that the outfit she's wearing and the way people are reacting to her makes her the last murder victim in the play. But unlike the other actors, she won't be backed up for the next show. What's worse is thier is still the other navi that she chased in here, what role does he play? Will AniMay be able to stop her own murder, or will not only the curtain fall by the end of the performance? will Genso be able to save AniMay from a grisly death?

tune in next time...
same net time...
same net channel...

story length: 3 hours

bosses:
the murderer
the dark mysterious navi

allies:
none