((Shelving KaijuMan/John for this pair))
Name: Alexander Sloan
Description: Alexander stands at an impressive 6'4", towering over most people, and weighs about 190lbs. He has a short, dark brown "high and tight" haircut and a clean-shaven face most of the time. His face is fairly long and angular, with prominent cheek bones and a nearly squared off chin. His hazel eyes appear intense thanks to his thick dark brown eyebrows that seem to give him an aggrivated look even at rest. When on duty, he wears whatever Netopian uniform of the day is called for. When off duty, he is partial to function over form, favoring t-shirts and polos with simple jeans, slacks, or cargo shorts. He uses his older pair of running shoes for day-to-day use, purely for comfort and utility. He always keeps a pair of sunglasses with him, as he hates getting caught unprepared in glaring sunlight.
Personality: He was raised in a military family, and it's unsurprising he himself volunteered for the service. He is very straight-laced as most people go, and even when trying to be casual he often falls back on old habits of using very polite verbal and body language. His voice is deep and distinctive, but he prefers to listen rather than talk. If he can get what he needs accomplished done without speaking at all, he'd go that route. Though very professional and somewhat stand-offish, he is generally well-liked and respected by his coworkers and friends, as he's often known as the "reliable" one. Sometimes that inadvertently drags him into the "advisor" role, when friends confide in him in work/relationship/misc issues, even when he himself doesn't want to be involved in that particular drama. He treats ResQ with respect, but finds her personality and actions to be abrasive and rude, which tests his patience at times.
Body: ResQ herself stands at a respectable 5'11', with a thin, lithe figure. Her overall body shape is that of a distance runner, toned and flexible. The only part of her body she would change, which she wouldn't publicly admit, is her rather small bust size (30A). Her hair is raven black and split with two sharp, distinct bangs that hang on either side of her head, bracketing her intense amber eyes. When she isn't in the suit she has a pronounced "drill" ponytail, which essentially disappears once she suits up. She insists upon the hair style, as it is one of the few things she has left over from her former life (plus the mix of intimidation and curiosity it tends to invoke from others).
She is always wearing a dark gunship grey bodysuit, but her attire changes slightly (and automatically) whenever she enters or dismounts her A.N.G.E.L. armor. While piloting the suit, her legs are mostly uncovered save for the bodysuit, and the armor of the suit itself conceals her feet and lower legs up to her lower thigh. Her upper torso is mostly covered by an olive green zip-up jumpsuit, which is fairly snug as to prevent excessive flapping in the downdraft created by the rotors. There are several dark grey armored plates built into the chest and shoulder areas of the jumpsuit, but they are rather thin and light, barely restricting movement. She wears a pair of unarmored gloves, which not only protect her fingers from scratches and heat, they also assist her in controlling the slave arms on her armored suit. Her helmet is a flat dark gray and covers everything other than her face, and has a moveable visor that can slide down over her eyes, providing protection and limited all-weather vision capabilities. There are multiple microphones built into the lower rim of the helmet, allowing her voice to be heard over the rotor wash.
While separated from the suit, her legs are covered by slightly baggy olive green breeches and black knee-high boots. Usually she doesn't wear the gloves or the protective armor plates when she's just walking around.
A.N.G.E.L. Armor Suite:
- Counter-rotating rotors, 8 blades total mounted on a halo-shaped twin rail system to slide the rotor head from the ready position above her head, to the storage position behind her head. The blades themselves are rather flexible (like the real world equivalent), and can flex/rotate as the suit moves almost like large, slightly more rigid strands of hair.
- ~12' tall from the bottoms of its feet to the top of its rotor-head.
- large legs that can form together into a single tail-like structure, splits in half for walking and stabilization, intakes on the unit's "hips" which curve around to the back where the exhaust acts like the back of a miniskirt. It also has a pair of square flare boxes splayed back, capable of carrying and deploying 16 flares each.
- Equipped with two large slave arms situated behind her body. The arm on her right is fairly standard, with a five-fingered hand, while the left is outfitted with a three-fingered claw attached to a cable hoist. The inner lining of the claws fingers is made of a slightly maleable rubber-like material, allowing the claw to hold delicate or small items. However, the actuators are strong enough to clamp the claw down with crushing force. The cable-guided claw can be extended and retracted at a variety of speeds, from a gentle pull to "rocket fist"-esque extensions. The cable itself is made of a very strong, light-weight woven material, allowing the suit to secure targets from a long distance, then either reel them back or fling them around.
- Primary weapon is a small-bore solid firearm with a very long barrel, covered by a perforated cooling shroud and fed by a cylindrical magazine near the back of the weapon. A large, angular blade is fixed to the bottom of the barrel, which spans several inches in front of the flash suppressor all the way back to the front of the magazine, while a slightly smaller blade is fixed to the top of the barrel. This upper blade extends to the trigger assembly mounted above the barrel. Held normally, the weapon functions as a rifle while also being capable of being thrust forward like a spear. A handle is fused behind the back of the barrel assembly, allowing the weapon to be held upright like a sword. The weapon itself has no visable optics or sights, but ResQ's aim is aided by a targeting screen projected by the arc-shaped control panel in front of her, or displayed on her visor when in use. The total length of the weapon is approximately 8 feet, and weighs a significant amount. Swings are usually limited to vertical chops or wide horizontal slashes due to its sheer weight and bulk.
- She straddles the thin saddle-style seat, and her lower legs are covered in the suit's thigh armor. Her hips are obscured by an arc-like spar that helps keep her settled in her seat, and houses a turret-style camera underneath.
Personality: (Rehabilitated Criminal, fresh from the Navi-Exclusive Rehabilitation-Focused [NERF] program)
While it isn't entirely obvious she used to be a career criminal, any astute folks could connect the dots. Her wit and demeanor are equally sharp, which often intimidated and/or dissuaded others from sticking around her for extended periods. She only spoke when she deemed it necessary, and preferred her actions to do the talking. She occasionally adopted different roles to suit her needs, and practiced enough to become rather convincing; sometimes it's difficult to tell if she's being herself or acting behind a mask. Since "getting NERF'd," she no longer needs an abrasive, deceptive personality to keep potential threats at a distance, but old habits die hard. She views Alexander as just another straight-laced sucker who will fail to bend her to conformity, just like the NERF faculty.
NCPs: Undershirt, HP+50
Chips: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1, AirShot1 x1
Sig Attack: (60/60)
Grapple Claw: ResQ launches her ANGEL's left claw hand at a target, stunning it from the impact before dragging it towards her (20dmg Null + Stun + Pull + 2TCD)