Chatbot

Okay. I just went onto the chatbot, to see if it was still active. It was...

BUT THERE WERE TONS OF F***ING MORONS IN THERE! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING! 68 F**ING MORONS! AND THAT WAS JUST THE LOBBY!

These people are completely insane! I went in there twice, the first to see if it was active, and the second to see if I could find out how they got access to it. Nobody answered. I did, however, manage to see that there were 20+ rooms, all of which had plenty of members.

What the hell is going on?!? And would it be viable to just delete the chatbot account?
Chatbot account...? Go to www.freewebs.com/go5pel/chatroom.html for our chat room... Chatbot?
Ya, what the hell is chatbot? The one tiny link thing that we had on RECN?
No, the member with the link thing in its sig. I found it while I was looking through the "Overall Top 10 Posters" and went to the back.
But.....How'd you get in?
Chatbot is long gone, including the paid chat room. I thought everyone knew that by now...
Actually... I changed the chatroom so it's configured to work for HERE. If you guys set it up, it'll work nao.

...But still, are you SURE you had the right chat? Chatbot was a member on the OLD forum, not on this one. Apparently someone made a new one on here as well, but I just checked it-- there's nobody in there. Maybe you had the main "General" chatrooms of Parachat?

-Twi
That'd be spiffy.

'Cept I managed to lose the code for it somewhere in the hundreds of text files I have.

/rawr
*calmed down*

Okay. I don't know WHAT happened in there, but it sounds just like it's only me.

...wait... TWI?!?
*rejoices*

Quote (Leon)

That'd be spiffy.

'Cept I managed to lose the code for it somewhere in the hundreds of text files I have.

/rawr

Luckily I still have it:

<!-- Begin ParaChat v7.5 Applet Code -->
<APPLET CODEBASE="http://host7.parachat.com/pchat/applet";
ARCHIVE=papplet.jar CODE=pclient.main.ChatClient.class HEIGHT=400 WIDTH=600>
<PARAM NAME="cabbase" VALUE="papplet.cab">
<PARAM NAME="Net.Site" VALUE="8624">
<PARAM NAME="Net.Room" VALUE="Lobby">
Sorry, your browser is not Java enabled, please visit
<a href="http://www.parachat.com/faq/java.html">our java support pages</a>
</APPLET>
<!-- End ParaChat v7.5 Applet Code -->