POLL: FORUM NAME?

I'm on the edge of what is lame of Rockman and Megaman. Rockman clearly sounds less retared, but I grew up with megaman ^^. I just sort of feels right.

but for the forum name, I think Rockman is the best.
Yeah, since we were going for the Japanese names of everything else, back when we still used the canon characters. Rockman stays.
I still vote for ditching the exe part, just for change.

RRN, Rockman Rogue network at the least.

I just thought. MRN, Megaman Rogue Net sounded better as an acronym.
I vote keep everything the way it is. We haven't been sued yet, so let's keep the name until that happens. (Which it won't)

Besides, I think "Rogue" fits the whole "new board from old one" feel.
Keep everythin'.
Rockman.EXE - Silly Little Pink Fishies. RESLPF.
Heroic & Intriguing Tales: Legendary E-Rogues. HITLER. Yes, I tried that for the sake of having a hilarious abbrevation.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

I vote keep everything the way it is. We haven't been sued yet, so let's keep the name until that happens. (Which it won't)

Besides, I think "Rogue" fits the whole "new board from old one" feel.

I don't see why we'd even be sued; we're non-profit.
But, if a change is agreed upon... Rogue Legacy is kickass.
Random sidenote, I'll kill the next person who accidentally writes ROUGE instead of ROGUE. It drives me batty.
Continue with the names.
Hey, a problem I haven't contributed to.
Sweet.
Since no one seems to agree with Cestus' notion that sticking too close to the old name means we're still sticking to Nale, I suppose we should just change the URL.

I do like Rogue Legacy better than Rogue Network, though.
I like Rogue Legacy more too, but I voted 'Keep it' before I even read what else was in this topic. Besides... The voices of the members mean more than some petty numbers.
While I'm a stalwart supporter of keeping the name, Rogue Legacy would be okay, as well.

Make sure we give plenty of warning when we start changing the address. We don't want to lose people.
I say keep everything. Being stuck without a link to here for about a month made me go nuts. I hated it.