Art Requests

Yep. Another thread about... stuff.

Request: Voltman with his visor and without.
Special Request: Must be a chibi.
Description: See reg. thread.
Artist: Lunarlion

Request: Metman.exe
Description: The first of the five test subjects, Metman was a physically unaltered normalnavi... unless you counted the giant pickaxe he carried around. He was a cross between mettaurs and normalnavis, attempting to make the first member of a virus navi team. They succeeded. Also, he wears a mettool helmet on his head
Artist: Anyone

Request: Volcanoman.exe
Description: Although his base image programming is that of a normalnavi, Volcanoman has some obvious programming changes. He was the second of five test subjects, a mix between a Volcanest and a Normalnavi. His coloring is red where green was, and black everywhere else, apart from his yellow eyes. Lava flows through his palms in what appear to be glass orbs, apart from the fact that they don't melt.

Request: Rain.exe
Description: Another normalnavi test subject at first, Rain soon outgrew the physical appearance of one. She wears a tight blue jumpsuit, to accentuate her figure. She's very busty, and quite attractive. Also, she always has a light mist, or low cloud, around her feet. She is the third of five test subjects, and is a mix between a navi and a Cloudy virus.

Request: Flora.exe
Description: Flora was very modest, deciding to not take the path of her sister (a jumpsuit) but instead a green robe. She is not as busty as her sister either, but that is not to suggest she's flat. She did edit her face to match her sister's, however, and they would appear to be twins.

I don't have any zenny for these right now... but if anyone who would take them requires zenny for it, I'll pay once I get it...
Request: Artwork of my new characters.
Special: Nothing really, can be sprites, drawn, chibi...Whatever really.
Description: See links in my signature.
Artist: Whomever wants it...
Offer: I don't really have anything...But name your price.
Request: A buttload of chibis. Preferably being all... cute and stuff.
Special: Needs to be the same dimensions at the banner, and have enough room for some text.
Description: Chibi-party banner!
Artist: I'd say Lunar, but anyone who can draw a kickass chibi.
Offer: My love XD Seriously though... name a price.

Request: Kirbee-o-banner
Special: Kirbee-o-matic versions of several of the navis here.
Description: Another banner. Woot.
Artist: The Kirbee-o-matic.
Offer: See above.

Request: Chibi's of the old Requiem.
Description: Make it like... the Requiem members singing a requiem or something.
Artist: Whomever wants it...
Offer: See first.
Picture of Bard plying her drums and singing. Nothing to special really, just that. And also I want that and a chibi of her. Thanks to whoever!
Please post it in a

Request (What you want them to draw/sprite/etc.):
Special Requirement(if applicable):
Description (Of what you want them to draw/sprite):
Artist (Who you want to draw it):
Offer (What you're willing to give/pay. If applicable):
Status (Up for grabs, taken, finished, WIP):
He already had to go away from here. I will reposted it for him...since he can't come back for a while.

Request: Bard Sitting, playing her drums and singing. Use the description from his sig. I think he wants a chibi too...not sure. Do one anyways.
Special Requirement: I don't think there is one...just get the character right from his description I guess.
Description: Her sitting, legs crossed, playing her drum and singing. Chibi can be doing something cute.
Artist: Anyone who can draw well. Same for the Chibi
Offer: He doesn't really have much...He might give up a chip or something. Not sure. Hmm...Ask him once you are finished I guess.

There ya go Syriene. I helpped xD.
Request: Drawing of Illyana Darkholme.
Special Requirement: None specifically.
Description: I want her to carve into her arm with a small knife while having a mean grin on her face. Preferably sitting on the ground. The description of her looks are in my profile.
Artist: Anyone good with drawings of humans.
Offer: We've all begun anew, so probably an IOU for later on.

Quote ()

Request: Metman.exe
Description: The first of the five test subjects, Metman was a physically unaltered normalnavi... unless you counted the giant pickaxe he carried around. He was a cross between mettaurs and normalnavis, attempting to make the first member of a virus navi team. They succeeded. Also, he wears a mettool helmet on his head

I'll give it a whirl, and im about halfway done...
Kewl. Much thanks.

On another note, here's the sprite version, courtesy of Rave!
gah finished before seeing the sprite...

tell me what you think and i'll edit if needed...

Kewl.

I didn't really expect a face... seeing as how normalnavis don't have any.
But giving them all faces would work.
Request: Revenge.exe's Face in the background with Kieron sitting down hugging his knees.
Special Request: The face is half, and on the left is Kieron sitting hugging his knees
Description: See avatar for non-spiky Revenge.exe. Description has his spiky form. And as for Kieron, his face and hair looks kind of like the boy in This image
Artist: Anyone who has skill in doing sketches or at least knows basic anatomy.
Offer: Respect and any amount of money/stuff you want (Provided I can give you that. If not, then IOU)
yeah...

I really don't remember much about normal navis from the game, so I based him on the navis you see in the background on the show...

I lack money and a good gameboyadvance emulator for the mac, so I don't really know what the game charecters look like...

so if you have no major complants, I'll use that template for the your other requests...

and if anyone else likes that style I'll do you too...
Request (What you want them to draw/sprite/etc.): Saiyan Slippy.
Special Requirement(if applicable): None.
Description (Of what you want them to draw/sprite): Slippy of the Starfox series in a Saiyan outfit and a Scouter. This is for a YTMND as sidenote.
Artist (Who you want to draw it): Anyone.
Offer (What you're willing to give/pay. If applicable): An IOU for something big, believe me.
Status (Up for grabs, taken, finished, WIP): Taken by Heat Sonata for now.
Request (What you want them to draw/sprite/etc.): Chibi Chaos
Special Requirement(if applicable): Chibi?
Description (Of what you want them to draw/sprite): Chibi Chaos...Whatever else is up to the artist.
Artist (Who you want to draw it): Lunar!!
Offer (What you're willing to give/pay. If applicable): Whatever you like.
Status (Up for grabs, taken, finished, WIP): Untaken for now.
Request: Gunner, showing a rather homicidal grin... Like the one the real Gunner wears in my av.
Special Request: None, really...
Description: See reg. thread. Gunner in a pose of the artist's choice.
Artist: Lunarlion preferred, assuming she's willing to do a non-chibi piece.
Offer: Whatever's wanted.
Yo Cuz. Measurements are to scale, so I'm describing it in life sized terms.

Request: XIII at three quarters, standing, holding drawn sword over right shoulder.
Special Request: It is a black and white drawing liek usual. the only reason I'm including color in the description is more for my benefit, as I'll try to color it in photoshop.
Description:
-Hair: in the front and sides, ponytail in the back.
Face: Lively eyes, soft features, scar running from above his left eye to down under his right eye. Relaxed expression, smiling.
Body: Slight muscular build, thin, tall about 6 foot 4 inches..
Clothing: White undersuit (similiar to most EXE style suits). Red hoodie, similar to those used by interpol special ops. Large sheath belted at hip, about half a foot in width, 5 feet in length.
Other: 5 Shaku Katana being held over left shoulder. Blade width is half a foot, length is approximately 5 feet.
Artist: Lunarlion
This is going nowhere at all, so I'm considering creating an Art Sharing/Request area, where people can make their own artshop, gallery, or request threads.

Yea/nay?
Yea. There are tons 'o requests, but only one has been done.

Make the thread if you wish to do so.
What can I say? Lots of people requested me to do the job. I also have no scanner on the weekends so I cant post them during that time. I have other things to do too so I cant straight away do the drawings. But I will get to them sooner or later. You just gotta be patient. Its also my fault for announcing Id draw the pictures when I have loads of work to do.

Also, an art area sounds great! A place where we can make our own art shop and people can go there and request items. That would make everything easier!