Nal! Please!

This is not the first time I've seen RA's do things like this.

If you need help, let me know. In the meantime, I'll be moving my data over here.

EDIT: Move complete.

EDIT2: It seems I arrived at college just about the time this entire debacle began, and returned home just as it ended. Talk about odd timing.
Jesus. This has to happen after a refreshing holiday break. And I never saved my old data. Sigh...

Looks like it's time for a new character anyway.
So...much stuff...happens too quickly...

I really am grieving over the "death" of my favorite board.
well, I kindof kept forgeting to come back for.........a long time, so I never got to save my data really. But I do oddly enoft remember most of it, and now I know most of what happened while I was gone.
Uwaaaaaahhhh. Thank god, I think I'd never see you guys again. Well, I just posted 5 hours before the board closed down. My, that's such a quick time to make a decision.
Well, sorry if I posted in a wrong topic, but I couldn't help expressing my feeling. Thank you for Shuryou (I think) who linked this site at the Topsites.

The Banner...coughthereisnoNalcough...
I must say that I have not been a great part of the RE: CN community. I have only RP-ed for 2 weeks, and left after that. Although I left, I did get some mails about the situation the board was currently in. I did not wanted to mix myself in the fight, so all I could do at that point was sending my best wishes for the site, keeping it up and runnning and to have a community who all have a tight bond with each other.

Now that the new forums opened, I started to take a look, and I won't be gone in 2 weeks this time.

As I can see it doens not matter wheter the site's name is chaos network or rogue network, the members are still the same. Not everyone is the same though, somer miss nal, some don't. But whether you hate him or not doens't matter, what does matter is that he made a choice for himselve. Shutting down the board that is. And if I my speak my own words about this:

If you truly want to be a part of a community where you pour your soul into, makes you feel good, and have tight relationships with other persons, you whouldn't close down a forum so no one could enjoy it anymore.

You whould not close a forum if you think of all the members that you dupe with your action for one second. This shows that Nal let himselve be guided by hatred and anger instead of compassion and love. Because of this, i don't think Nal should return now. Maybe in the future when he grabbed himselve together, but not now.

Now that we saved everything whe could, let us start to be a tight community once again, and help each other as much as we can, so whe can start RP-ing again ASAP.

Hatred nor rage can destroy the bond of these members, And I cannot stand by and watch now.
This time, I shall be a part of this wonderfull community a bit longer ^^
Damn. That was deep.

And as cool as that was... it was almost as sappy as the ending speeches for the MMBN games...

In all reality though, we're glad to have every member we can get. Welcome... back.
Noooooo not the ending speeches!!!!!! it realyy wasn't meant that way!!!!!
(feels the same happiness again that he felt when he found out that megaman was still alive)
Ya!!!!! :lol:

but i did meant it deep. I have 2 sides, a happy one and a deep,serious one. taht was my serious one (it only comes out when needen :ph43r: ) and now I'm happy ^^
Amazing-- even members from before Atrus' time have come to show their support.

You're making me go teary-eyed. Thank you all. The upheaval made us stronger, and I feel sure now that the second upheaval will do the same.
I'd message Nal and be just as much of an asshat to him as he is to everyone else who's been trying to talk sense into him...but I doubt that would help.

But I think Atrus is right, without Nal there doesn't seem to be much of a way for this to happen a third time.

Unless Eon goes tyrant or something. But that probably won't happen.