RERN Achievements

Quote ()

AND THE CHAMPION IS!...: Perform a OTKO

Hoo, love achievements like this. *Added*
Helmet? What Helmet?: Delete 100 Metool/Variations.

This is my boomstick: Win the battle by only using a single type of chip.

Don't fear the Reaper: Continue to your next battle with only 1 HP

But don't piss him off: Get EJO'd/Deleted on the following battle / Never get your things approved by Grim

Kn-heel Before Me: Defeat 10 Heelnavis.
Schadenfruede: Be in the same battle when a friend gets EJO'ed/Deleted.
Broken Fall: Damage a virus by landing on it.

Y'know, for a second there...: During a boss battle, defeat all enemies except for the boss, only to have them summon more.

Which aren't shenanigans at all, really: In a team battle thread, have a conversation that has at least six posts from each navi.

I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL PISTOL WHIP THE NEXT GUY WHO SAYS SHENANIGANS!: In a team battle thread, have a conversation in between battles that is at least twenty posts long, and would be longer if a mod didn't interrupt it with a battle.

SCREAMIN' EAGLES!: Bludgeon a Momogra with its own shovel.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT MY MOTHER?: Spend two turns doing nothing except for running away and insulting viruses from a distance.
Can I get Antidote?: Get hit by the poison debuff.

BZZZZZZT: Get at least a one action stun.

MEDIC!: Go into critical HP at least twice in one fight.

Snore: Be inflicted by the sleep debuff.

Braaaaiinsss: Be inflicted by the zombie debuff.

ZETTA SLOW!: Get slowed for one turn, can't be self inflicted.

Mute Button'd: Get inflicted by the Silence debuff.

Who are I?: Be inflicted by Confusion.

BURRR: Be frozen at least twice in one topic.

ZE GOGGLES , ZEY DO NOTHING!: Be inflicted by blind.

Hacked: Be inflicted by the glitch debuff.

Crashed: Be inflicted by one type of crash.

Crash attractor: Be inflicted by three different types of crashes.

Crash Bandicoot: Be inflicted by all five types of crashes.
Crucified: Pin a topic.
Wait, I get paid for this?: Go The entire time your navi is active without earning a single zenny.
XtraFldr: Own 60 or more chips.
I dunno if someone made these, but whatever.

Teamwork Max: Win a battle with 3 allies and 3 SPs
Off-Screen: Reference something NOT about Megaman 5 times (And let the mods let you get away with it!)
Soul Bind: Go into a Soul Unison 5 times
Beast's Rage: Go into a BeastOUT 5 times
Take Over The Net: Go into a BeastOVER 5 times
Full Soul/Beast Binder: Go into a Soul Unison, BeastOUT and BeastOVER 10 times each.
The Paladin or as I like to call it Murphy hates you: Quit a high moderating position due to hatred of rules/system building only to get it back in the span of a year.
Master Strategist: Operate two (or more) navis at once.
OBJECTION!: Have 12 or more objects you created on the field at once.
Partner related achievements! (NOTE: I have a problem against saying the lord's name in vain. Sorry.)

Not A Good Partner: EJO your own partner.
Idiotic Team Killer: EJO your own partner 5 times.
STUPID!: EJO your own partner 15 times.
Nobody will team up with you now..: EJO your own partner 30 times.
Thats it, I swear to g**, I am SO done with this crap! Why did I think this was a good idea!?: Leave in the middle of the battle cause your partner was an idiot or your partner sucked.
Beastly TeamOUT: Defeat a Cybeast with 2 partners or more.
Souls Cross Paths: Go into your partner's Soul Unison, while your partner goes into your Soul Unison.
Two Become One: Make you and your partner do a Joint Attack.
PEELZ HEER, PARTNER: Heal your partner 3 times.
Best Friends Forever: Battle 20 times in a row with the same partner.

I think these turned out good.

Quote (Pikaman X)

Beastly TeamOUT: Defeat a Cybeast with a partner.

Two Become One: Make you and your partner do a Joint Attack at the same time in (Your Partner: Your Soul Cross|You: Your Partner's Soul Cross).

These two are silly due to needing to beat a Cybeast with other people and that you HAVE to use a Joint Attack at the same time.

That's why it's called a Joint attack.
I fixed.

AND a new one.

You bastard, you took your partner's life!: Drain some health from your own partner.

I got this achievement. Sorry Sparks, it was an accident.. T_T
Do You Think This Is Some Kind of Game?: Kill a virus that fights back. IN REAL LIFE.

Voice With an Internet Connection: Act as a vocal link between someone on the internet and someone off the internet for at least two hours.
The Toaster's a Spy!: Create and use a .GMO that takes the shape of a non-weapon object/kitchen appliance

Cumbersome Outfit: Create a .GMO that nerfs your Navi/SP

Triple Splice: Use turn splices to split a battle post into 3 or more pieces

Battaru Sensei: Teach another NetOp/Navi how to Netbattle/Virus Bust

Met Whisperer: Befriend or interact with viruses in a non-combat situation
Revolving Shelf: Unshelf and Reshelf a character without making a single post for that character.
Here's why this is funny: Provide a hyperlink within an RP post to explain a joke/reference.

Quote (Twi)

Do You Think This Is Some Kind of Game?: Kill a virus that fights back. IN REAL LIFE.

Can't believe I didn't see this one before. XD
I'm Helping!: Make a battle post that causes the mods to make a modification to the system rules.

I'm Helping?: Achieve the "I'm Helping!" achievement without you being aware the issue existed in the first place.