Random Chat (NEW!!!) V.1

HEY GUYS!
You know that video that was posted on RECN, Nightmare City: Catastrophe? You know how I posted the first one? I found a secret in the version on Dagobah. When the first one is playing, you'll see a big word over in the corner. When you click it, it changes. You'll see that each word is a basic control panel word, like a movie would have. At the end of the movie, at the replay screen, wait for the words "press spacebar" to pop up. When you press space bar, the screen will shrink, and depending on the big word on the side, you'll have a different menu. (Screen select, control, lyrics ect. ) Play the movie again, with the control menu on. Once it finishes and goes to the replay menu, hit the play button on the task bar at the bottom. It will show a secret clip as follows:

A large factory filled with glass pods is shown. On a desk in the factory, there is a paper with the words "Dream Linkage Project". Then it shows a boy in one of the pods with bright yellow hair. He wakes up, and has a flashback of when the Yellow Cat (main character) it falling through the sky and flaming.

I have now realized everything. The flash is "nightmare city" because it is all a dream of people in a virtual world, and things are going wrong, hence the word "nightmare". Also, I figured out why in the second one, 2 things happen:
1. The girl cat is "deleted" when she dies, and at the end everything looks digital.
2. The Yellow Cat turns into a cat-human at the end, and gets super powers. That form is him as a human, but with cat ears and a tail.

Here's the links for reference:
Nightmare City
Nightmare City 2

DAMN I ROCK.
Yeah...you just have fun with that, man. You're going to die of lack of Vitamin D...walking home doesn't count, cuz you're always bundled up. So, have fun with dying a geeky death...while I go outside to do TKD. TTFN!
Ya. Right. I get plent of D you dolt, plenty. And walking home does count biznatch.
RAWR! It just seems like you spend all your time on here, finding random glitches. I like, read at my CPU and check every 20-30 mins. Or I just flood for a bit.
.... Actually.... no.

I just read the instructions.
...?
Schwa?
Still...help me kill the ppl cursing off GU! RAWR!!!

I have..ONE post.....due to the new changes. I can't even set my member title >>
Crazy stuff. What did they turn post count off for now? All the OOC areas?
bazoombah!

Quote (Savage King)

Crazy stuff. What did they turn post count off for now? All the OOC areas?

Yep.
it sucks, i know

Quote (Drakim)

I have..ONE post.....due to the new changes. I can't even set my member title >>

come back to RPing just so you can do that
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!
naw...rly?
DAMN! ME NOT WANT BE NEWB AGEN!
rawr.
change it back plz!!!
Saaaay... what DID happen to all our affiliates?!
I ate them.....but really, I don't know
Lack of comp time SUXXORZ......I HATE IT.....SOMEONE HELP ME! *especially from all the cyber DT (de-tox) jokes*
We didn't need all those affiliates. So we dropped them, thats all you need to know. We only kept the important ones.
Heres a question for anyone who reads Berserk, Now, do faeries like pakku have gentials? it's clear there are male and female faeries, but you always see nothing in the naughty bits area, also for anyone who is thinking that they're just censoring it, you never read berserk huh? It borders... oh who am i kidding, it practically is hentai. like, elfein leid mixed with a really creeeeeeepy hentai like bible black, but with even more rape and decapitations. Yes that is possible.
...and GateWay Search Engine is an important one...?
Whatever.