Who's excited?!

That's lame. So when I hit 'create server' it makes a LAN game?

Still, wouldn't Hamachi solve that problem?
I can see how that'd work.

The scout used to be my least used class in my TF2 career, but after I got the Force-A-Nature it's turned into one of my favourites. : D Haven't got anything for spy or sniper yet.

Also: Pipline. Is. Awsome.

EDIT: Steam id is "Legoroy". I prefer playing games with friends, so if I play, i'll probably pop into one of yours.
Played fairly hardcore tonight. Mostly Pyro. Got a few more achievements, The Boxing Gloves of Super Strength (or whatever), The Huntsman, and an Ubersaw.

Also pulled off a Hadoken not once, but twice, and once was on a cloaked spy. Must have been a retard.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Played fairly hardcore tonight. Mostly Pyro. Got a few more achievements, The Boxing Gloves of Super Strength (or whatever), The Huntsman, and an Ubersaw.

Also pulled off a Hadoken not once, but twice, and once was on a cloaked spy. Must have been a retard.

Nice, Huntsman! It's the Killing Gloves of Boxing by the way (KGB). Ubersaw is definitely worth it, no reason not to use it. And yes, all the spies are noobs now. We are disgraced. >:C
So far: Two Blutsaugers, a Backburner, the Huntsman, Jarate, and the Cloak and Dagger.

It's been fun, playing with all the newbies. Mostly because I'm nice to the ones on my team, so they treat me like a god, and I can slaughter the ones that AREN'T on my team, unless one of the skilled players on the opposing team goes dedicated spychecker.

Even so, Cloak and Dagger is definitely my new favorite CTF watch, and maybe PL or CP. Dunno, haven't tried those modes with it yet. But I have no doubt that Dead Ringer (which is CRAZY convincing) is best for Arena.

Quote (P.A. Master)

So far: Two Blutsaugers, a Backburner, the Huntsman, Jarate, and the Cloak and Dagger.

It's been fun, playing with all the newbies. Mostly because I'm nice to the ones on my team, so they treat me like a god, and I can slaughter the ones that AREN'T on my team, unless one of the skilled players on the opposing team goes dedicated spychecker.

Even so, Cloak and Dagger is definitely my new favorite CTF watch, and maybe PL or CP. Dunno, haven't tried those modes with it yet. But I have no doubt that Dead Ringer (which is CRAZY convincing) is best for Arena.

Huntsman and Jarate? Better than what I got.

Yeah, C&D has been good for just about everything but Badwater so far. Badwater's just wayyy too open in the beginning to camp and wait for it to recharge. It's decent on Dustbowl, but I just plain love it on Pipeline.

I want Dead Ringer. D: