Tarot Cards and Active Navis

Okay, none but the Chariot really fit my navi, and Meleeman's obviously more fitting. *sigh*
...PERSONA! *switches navis*
I'd say Void is the rightside up devil, and egnigma is upside down...

cause rightside up is lack of change, and void, damian and imp have been searching for DotA for 12 years now without finding a clue; whereas upsidedown is too much change, and enigma is that hands down.

although I don't think we're counting the flips...
nm
*Valkyrie fights Meleeman for the title of The Tower*

And all you bishes saying active navis only...STFU, I posted 5 minutes ago in my battlethread. : D
If you really need to fit more in, if you could just find 56 more navis you could cover all the minor arcana, too.

Then there wouldn't be much fighting over who gets on the list and such.

. . .Yeah, 56 more active Navis. That'd be great . . .

((Was happy to see his navi make the list without him having to suggest him for anything))

~Lux
Actually Summonerman was the first navi I put in there and I didn't even look up the description for him. It's just... He's the only magician on the boards. If there was a SUN.EXE, I probably would have made him The Sun card without looking too.

I think I had my eye on Hermit for Tennisman too and Broadside for Emperor.
wait, isn't the minor arcana just a regular deck of cards?

but seriously though, when reading the major cards, doesn't which side the top is at have different meanings?

Quote (Niax)

wait, isn't the minor arcana just a regular deck of cards?

but seriously though, when reading the major cards, doesn't which side the top is at have different meanings?

Yeah, they pretty much are... I wouldn't mind Valkyrie be the queen/knight/ace/king of swords though.

How about this? The numbered minors can be viiri, the suit minors are navis. There, we just got enough place for everyone.

When reading, yes, depending on how you read it... I mean, the meaning can change depending on with which card you drew it with, if you accidentally draw it flipped, etc... Tarot can really mean whatever you want it to mean, the cards themselves just give you a general idea or direction. The cards one by one can have a bunch of meanings, practically whatever you want to associate them with. I mean, Death also means rebirth, the Devil also means passion and materialism/breaking away from fantasy, the Tower means change and tearing down the status quo (although it usually means destruction of values...).

EDIT:

Quote ()

The Knight of Swords is often taken to represent a confident and articulate young man, who may act impetuously. When played "reversed", the Knight of Swords could represent a clever liar, secrets, or a sly and deceitful confidence trickster.

Valkyrie is Knight of Swords. Sieg could be Knight of Swords reversed. I feel awesome for some reason.