X-Box 360 RPGs

Alright, I just bought a 360 and I was wondering about some of the games. My favorite genre is RPGs, so I was wondering if any of you 360 owners have played any RPGs and would appreciate it if you gave your thoughts. So far, I own Mass Effect, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. What do you think? Any others that I should look out for?
It's a ways off, but Tales of Vesperia looks good.
Yeah, most of the Tales games are pretty good. I saw an article for it in GameInformer. It looks pretty promising. I'm looking forward too it.

Quote (Zanallen)

Alright, I just bought a 360 and I was wondering about some of the games. My favorite genre is RPGs, so I was wondering if any of you 360 owners have played any RPGs and would appreciate it if you gave your thoughts. So far, I own Mass Effect, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey. What do you think? Any others that I should look out for?

ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION.
Do it.

Also try Assassin's Creed. Yeah, it's not exactly an RPG, but meh, it's still great. If repetitive.

So, Elder Scrolls is the way to go, I think.
Also, Fable 2 is coming out in August or September or something. Get that.
Fable 2 is a definate.

I'm not too sure about Elder Scrolls though...I didn't really like Morrowind or whatever it was called. I'll check it out though.

Quote (Zanallen)

I'm not too sure about Elder Scrolls though...I didn't really like Morrowind or whatever it was called. I'll check it out though.

I've never played Morrowind, so I dunno, but IV is a GREAT game.
I got seriously addicted. It's an amazing open-world game with lots of different paths, monsters, enemies, plotlines, and SHITLOADS of side quests.

I've never even finished the main questline, the sidequests are so much fun. :'D
Hmmm...Alright. I'll see if we have it for sale at my work.

Also, I have been looking into that new Starwars game and the Highlander one. Not RPGs, but they also look pretty damn fun.
Dont do elder scrolls unless you can mod your Xbox or you can get it on your PC.

The amount of fun mods your missing will end up killing your characters prematurely.

so blargs.
Lack of mods will kill my characters??? As in, I'll get bored? The hell you say?!
I didn't use mods...
Just be an Orc or Redguard. Cheap and easy to beat the game. XD
No, he's a lying bastard.
D:<
My little brother bought N3 recently, today be precise, and it's pretty interesting so far. N3 stands for 'Ninety Nine Nights'. The animation when they talk is very odd though... It's kind of like Dynasty Warriors. No. It is a lot like Dynasty Warriors, but with fancier moves and even more opponents to strike down. It's actually standard to have your kills at 1000 or higher in a stage. It's not perfect, but it's fun. It's a typical Japanese RPG for the XBox 360.

Intro movie: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IiajanXXOY8

Gameplay video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJWgmx-58hc

A thing I forgot to note is that their are 7 playable characters. You unlock those along the way as you play. Each character has its own story and own path to take. It has no 2-player mode.
Speaking of games that are like Dynasty Warriors, have you played Dynasty Warriors 6?
My flatmate's got it. I played two-player Co-op with them. I have to say, Lu Bei still sucks.
Nope, although I'd really want to. Ever since I played a Dynasty Warriors game for the XBox, I've been quite interested in the series. My funds are a little bit on the tight side, so I haven't been capable of buying them. Same goes for the Gundam Musou game, which is Dynasty Warriors meets Gundam.

Oh, and one of the songs in N3: http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/7096/8 Check it out.