The Theme Song Thread

So what do you think of the Theme Songs I selected?
Album: Just The Two Of Us. That's the title, I think. Anyway, it's the famous line of the chorus.
Artist: Does it matter?

OR, does anyone else know a better theme song for Titania/Oberon?
Chaos - Ultra Violet (DMC, Nelo Angelo Battle theme) link

Valkyre - Awe of She (Guilty Gear, Dizzy's theme) link
link(naomi/"mechanic" version)
animay: big in japan
the net op: magna maniac

old navis/ops
void: fear me(yugioh movie soundtrack)
damian:sound of silence( mostly the opening lines "hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk to you again...")
Kazu: Titania to Oberon?

Frag's theme?

Can someone find me another theme that's NOT THE TETRIS THEME?
Demonstar?: The Flashbulb - Black Lawn Finale
MeleeMan's is "Burning Heart" by Survivor.

I just downloaded to it today; figure MeleeMan needs some kind of representative, Rocky-esque music. XD
Demon: Damn you're good.
Meleeman's theme is Eye of the Tiger (AKA the Rocky theme). Don't contest it, Aim.
Weeeoeooo woooo woowoo wooo wooooo....That's Triggerman's theme translated from whistling.
Marlowe's theme probably is Autumn Leaves from 1959's Dr. Jekyll, featuring Miles Davis and Cannonball Adderly.
My Theme Song...!
Love that one line,
"An awkward white tiger"
Incredibly literal translation, but I can still get the gist of it.
And it's not like I have a choice. Like I've said before, I know about as much Japanese as a turnip.
Divinity - Last Moment.
Alright...Going with this for Chaos.

Rayth's Theme
Passionman- Shakira: Objection (the radio was playing it :P)

Frag: Holy Orders???
Battle Against Fenrir - Castamara (Corderoy Remix)

I have more, such as Fenrir's Theme, Bukteban's Theme, and Fight Against BUkteban, but they're not in a format this new hosting site can comprehend.
Might as well post some'a my character's theme song/battle themes.

Theme of Phoenix

Phoenix's Battle Theme

Silas' Theme

<(The Theme of the Old Eric is Futatsu no Mirai, the opening to Rockman Axess. I'd post a link here, but when I try, it doesn't work.)>

Theme of New Eric

Theme of Chris

Theme of Zetsumei Angel

Alright, these three are a bit different. They're all the same character, specifically, Zetsumei Angel, the main boss for the subplot I have planned out, but they're his three forms you'd have to fight him in.

Form 1: Possession Form

Form 2: Spirit Form

Form 3: True Form
Nice, Phoenix... I can tell what you're going for in terms of atmosphere and personality. Very appropriate pieces.

Alright, I've found a great hosting site. Twango. Go there, now.
Anyway, after removing the protection from this music I bought, (!?) which was ridiculously easy, by the way... You just convert the m4p file into an m4a one. It's as simple as changing the filename to read .m4a, at least on a Mac.
Anyway, here are some cool ones. They're all slated to appear in my subplot.
Bukteban's Theme - Alice's Garden
Battle Against Bukteban - Lawn Wake XI
True Bukteban - Dishevel

Volkhov's Theme - Interior, SD
Volkhov (Regret) - Kirlian Isles II
Fenrir's Theme - Addict Swelling
Battle Against Fenrir - Lawn Wake IX
Yes, I've revised Battle Against Fenrir. Castamara... Well, I figure that'll just be a blanket theme for heroism, no?

All this stuff is by the Flashbulb. He's awesome. Enough said.
Just saying this before anyone says anything about my choices, yes, I freakin' love the Megaman Zero remastered tracks.

Oh, and question to King: Why does every one of those music links just play Silas' Theme (Cannon Ball, remastered version)?