Map #2

I would like to propose a alliance with hiko and zero.
... NOBODY WANT'S TO BE MY ALLY! WAAAAAH!!!!
But now to be serious. I have 2 questions.

1) Can I name my country? I'm asking because I asked it to be named Fourecks, after the country in the Discworld novels.
2) Who do I ask to know if certain actions are allowed and how to do them? I have an interesting idea for an attack, but I don't know how to implement it.
@ Zyborg: Propose alliance, and yes. PM me.

@ Zero: Yes, I'll post the first time with final update and rules recap.

@ Niax: Accepted. Alliances:

Zolem/Shar/RS

Hiko/Zero/Lego/Niax

Common/Lux/RS

((That's...

Zolemnia, Awesometopia, Crios

Hiko's Purple, ZeroLand, NO IDEA YET, and Fourecks

Alamander/Luxia/Crios

Wait, RS, you're in two?
XD))
UPDATED MAP:

UPDATED RULES:
You may set units as 'defense' once you've created them. This enables them to have 2 HP (THIS IS ONLY LAND UNITS, ONLY LAND) and do .5 damage automatically to attackers, when they've attacked a country. It's assumed that they're on a wall, or something, but hey, go crazy RP'ing.
I claim 7.

This color.

No name.

Also, Hiko, you've built yourself into the single best space on the map. I demand that you add a bridge to 5 from your space, because otherwise you have the only spot on the map that can only be attacked from one place.

-Twi
I mighta just missed it, but was bridge destruction covered in your rules?
Why not, 10.

Steel Blue

ACROSS
Ah. Right.
XD
-accepts Twi's demand-
-edits map a bit-
Yes, bridge destruction was in the rules.
It counts as terrain editing; let me do it, post in a request to do so.
I saw it was in terrain alterin, but I didn't know what that meant. So does barbarian island count as anything to move onto/across?
It's advised not to.
The barbarians use guerrilla tactics; they're un-hittable, and they do 2 dmg total to your group ever turn you're there. AKA, two units are dead. XD
UPDATE:
MAP:

RULES:
If two countries' armies come upon a claimed one, it's considered a troop encounter. The faction that finishes off the enemy troops GETS THE AREA. NOT THE ALLIES.
Take note of the broken bridges; they cost 5 turns' worth of actions to repair, if you would wish.
If a country is 'defeated', the country goes to the conqueror. No questions asked.
WHY DO I GOTTA BE NEXT TO TWI?!

Oh, and I would like to change my country's name to Zeronia.
Too late man.
XD
When 5 and 8 are taken.
Or when other stuff happens.
Uh, I'll protect you? : D
Can't you just edit it next time you change the map? D :
Yes.
But I edit when there's two or more things changed, and upload.
Uploading is annoying. XD
As long as I'm out of Barbarian land by the end of my turn, I'm safe though, right (IE moving multiple times in a turn to move onto and off of it)
No.
It's dangerous land.
THIS IS BARBARIAN COUNTRY!
WE CAN'T STOP HERE!
It's 2 dmg, no matter what. >;0
I propose an alliance with my blue neighbor. May the lower right corner fight together!
This is a flat war, in flat countries, in a flat world! >:3
with flat che*shot*

on the side, I would like to make a motion to invite twi into our alliance, and I'm proposing, not inviting yet...
I build something

I build....PEEWEE FORCE!