Most Possibly the most disturbing news of the year

Whoa, the Christians who already hate Harry Potter for witchcraft will surely go bananas now.
Aka Majin?
AND OH MY GOD, THAT IS HILARIOUS, XD
Si this real or a fake news report?
It's real. What was running through Rowling's mind at the time is totally beyond me, though.
Now that I know he's gay, a lot of the scenes and facts in the book make a lot more sense to me.
3 little keys seperate sanity and pitchforks.

o.O
My fucking god.

no topics

I think 4chan being down for 2 days is more disturbing than dumbledor being gay, especially for us who could tell.
Spread the word anyway. :'D
I have another word.

Pedophile.
I didnt know until my friend complained at me over the weekend. I just think its disturbing becausee the pure will of 90% of the internet would keep it up forever.
GREATEST SHIT EVA!!!!

I'm wondering if she stuffed that one in just to anger New York Times and crazy bible nuts more.

It doesnt matter if he's gay. DUDE! He can now show us what kinda outfits are in style!!!!
;>>

Hiko, why you being such a bitch to Maj now?

You're Liberal, we get it. That means your views are a certain way, not that you curbstomp Conservatives or whatever Maj is.

This is why preteens aren't allowed to vote, I presume.

Show a bit of tact, pls. Would you say "aka Miek" when someone mentioned Muslim suicide bombers?
In my opinion, it dosn't matter that he's gay. He was developed that way and we've read about him for years without carring. Soem people suspected as much, but there was nothing overt in the books, and they are all published so it's not like it will rewrite any part of the story. And I doubt that she 'made him gay' as a publisity factor like some people claim, I beleive that he just naturaly developed this way over the course of writing. And anyway it'll get the fanfic writers off a Sirius/Remus slasher, which is still populer despite the fact that in the book both men are obviously streight and Remus even gets married with a kid.
And then he dies...

Seriously. I want to see some fanfics on this one.
Find a particularly humorous/noteworthy one, please give the link.

Quote (Gearpunk)

;>>

You're Liberal, we get it. That means your views are a certain way, not that you curbstomp Conservatives or whatever Maj is.

This is why preteens aren't allowed to vote, I presume.

Show a bit of tact, pls. Would you say "aka Miek" when someone mentioned Muslim suicide bombers?

Retaliation. That's all I'm going to say here.

Quote (Hiko)

Retaliation.

How mature.

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (Hiko)

Retaliation.

How mature.

Vengeance is one of the only things worth living for these days, young one.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Gearpunk)

Quote (Hiko)

Retaliation.

How mature.

Vengeance is one of the only things worth living for these days, young one.

And it is properly served piping hot in a savory sauce with cilantro garnish.
I actually prefer it chilled, with sage...