Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

*ahem*
Does no one pay attention in close detail to my posts?
MUGGLENET.COM

Quote ()

HARRY+HERMIONE, GOD DAMN IT.

Fuck no.

That's all I have to say on THAT matter.
The main character plus the mary-sue female lead? I only say it because I fall head over heels for Hermione's Mary-Sueness, and because... well... it kinda seems like that was how it was supposed to be. In books, friendships like theirs tend to~

Anyway, I will say this. If anyone pulls a SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE in here, I will ban you, perma-ban you, delete you, IP ban you, and then rape the empty shell of your account over a matter of weeks.
I already torrented the book.

Lulz.
SNAPE KILLS DUMBL*ban*

Bah. Still isn't out.
Okay Hiko was right about EVERYTHING.
Except that Snape become Headmaster after Voldemort dies.
Because Snape died.
Who the fuck the new headmaster is, they don't say.
I'm going to go hack 4chan now... <_<
How the hell does 4chan do it?
me:...*Points to username:J/K Rowling.
I will lose all respect for J.K. Rowling if she goes on /b/.
Viral Infection and Crashdown of Server Progress: 12%
Something that for some reason amuses me to no end is that Malfoy named his kid Scorpius. Draco's dad should've been named Leo or Cancer or some other Zodiac sign to complete it.

Also, I want to know what happened to the kids. There should be another book called, like, "Albus, James, and Lily Potter and the Deja Vu's."

And Hagrid is totally the new Headmaster, with Grawp as his Fawkes equivilant.
Cancer Malfoy. THAT would've been funny.
Cancer Malfoy...that name just sounds wrong.
Libra Malfoy
Gemini Malfoy
Leo Malfoy
Pegasus Malfoy
Capricorn Malfoy
Taurus Malfoy

So many possible friggin' names.

Quote (RevivedSin)

So many possible friggin' names.

And [anything] Malfoy isn't?

Well, I just completed the book, and...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! That bitch! How could she kill Lupin! Lupin fricking ROCKS! A lot better than that creepy pedo Greyback...

And major wtf with the 'King's Cross' chapter...
Fenrir Greyback was Remus Lupin's truly badass alter ego.

Lupin was a pale shade of the funktastic killing machine (although quite the evident pedophile) that Fenrir Greyback was.

Tonks was pretty l33t, though. However, they both deserved to die for naming their kid "Teddy".
I read over his name quickly the first time and swore I saw Teddy Ruxpin.

Personally I was most upset with the death of Hedwig. They didn't need to do that. Course that may have been J.K.'s vengence against the 'O RLY' Trollers.

Best part? Neville in the final battle. Very epic.
I was kind of mad about Moody dying..he had the best line in that series.

CONSTANT VILIGANCE!!!

Quote (English Ninja)

Fenrir Greyback was Remus Lupin's truly badass alter ego.

Lupin was a pale shade of the funktastic killing machine (although quite the evident pedophile) that Fenrir Greyback was.

Tonks was pretty l33t, though. However, they both deserved to die for naming their kid "Teddy".

Fenrir Greyback was a pitiful attempt at the whole Fenrir mythology, swapping 'awesome killer' for 'creepy pedo'. Lupin was a pretty good attempt at making a character that actually tried genuinely hard to fit in to normal (well ... normal in this book's case) society and prove the nay-sayer's wrong.

And "Teddy"? Do you read the news? Celebrities have called their kids worse. A lot worse.

Quote (Nalerenn)

And "Teddy"? Do you read the news? Celebrities have called their kids worse. A lot worse.

Like 'Albus Severus'. What the frick. How are you supposed to be able to say that without tying your tongue in a knot?