Best Writers!

Be a man, Zan. Just because I've time and again proven to be the manliest writer in the history of the universe ever, doesn't mean I need external gratification to power my testosterone fueled ego drive.

In seriousness, the names in the little poll are simply indicative of the names dropped in the chat when Rae was inquiring about decent writers. You're automatically fabulous to some extent due to Z-force membership.
It's obviously me. Who doesn't like my wonderful writing for the Spam Can?

Y'know, I had just been thinking about that Zan, only a little differently... I thought you were already the last name on the list! I was going to come in tonight and rave about how Zal deserves to be up there, what with him being really the only guy on the site with a distinctive, and powerful, style.

But since Zan isn't up there... RABBLRABBLRABBLERABBLE! Tom demands a place for his rival! Rivalry creates power! ROAR!

Ahem, but really this is kind of a weird thing to talk about. I can easily say who the best of the best is (unfortunately! Grah! Back to work Tom!), but ranking the top list is a lot harder, as we've got a whole lot of talent on this site. PAMaster, MajinBooger, Kazuhiro and Eon are all definitely skilled artists, but there's been no mention of them yet either. Unfortunately, the list really is too damn long to get everyone, heh. I'm sure I'm missing someone even now...
Then perhaps we should...Create a compliment thread? Specifically for listing our members and saying what we like about their writing/rp style/drawing/whatever?
ZAN'S GONE SOFT! KILL HIM!
Well, we already had a "Flame Everyone" section, why not the opposite?
I find it hilarious that the poll allows you to vote for everyone.
I vote for everyone...

Except Aim!

>: D Muhahahaha. You're losing now, Aim!
I vote for everyone buy Heat. Now we're even. >: D
*Reaches for the SpaceMonkeySteve button.*
*Realizes it isn't there.*
*Sobs in the corner.*

Naw, I'm just messin'. My writing is, at best, barely above average.

It all depends. I personally read all the topics and RP from all of these members. Each has their own different flair, and provides different modes of entertainment. Just like a book, you can't say that one book is superior to all others for every single person in the world. It's all a matter of taste, which, in my case, is a little bit of everything.