Which Forum Member...

ooo so many choices... I just cant pass up the opportunity to make divinity my bitch.

which navi would you force to cosplay, and what as?
Hmm, I'd have to pick Kenji, as a crossdressing playboy bunny. Just to see what the reaction would be.

Which member (apart from darkstar) would you take to a biology lab for human dissection?
hey if anything, hed enjoy any chance to make himself any sexier than soulman.

id wanna disect zanzo, see what a honkie looks like on the inside. Much more, id like to disect nachoman.

Which song would you use as torture?
((Silly Raikotsu! In this game all songs would hav to do with "Which forum member"! ^_^))

Oh, and to not disappoint you on the song thing. I would play that annoying rap song about "Lipgloss!"
ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL~!!! "OH GOD MAKE IT ****ING STOP! GUAAAAH!" *ears begin to bleed*

Definately those little bastards prduce the most annoying song on the planet.

WHat member would you team up for a hacking raid with? ((NOt Drakim. >_> ))
A-men, Zero. JESUS CHRIST, THEY MADE ME HAVE FUCKING NIGHTMARES!
Uhh...You, Shur, Twi, EN, perhaps King and Wooga...oh, and Kazu, for good measure.
Which member would you use...THIS FACE ON!?!?
If Zero's talking about that ride at Disneyland where the doll things are continually singing Its a Small World in different languages, then I agree. Worst ride ever.

To answer Hiko's question, Kazu.

Which member would you give an offer to renovate their house into whatever they want for free?
Shury

Who would you want to turn into a boss navi
shur's, i'd know he would think of someing crazy, yet good to look at at the same time.

Which member would you go to disney land with?
EN. She'd be unstoppable.

Who's navi would you switch places with? (As in, you become that navi.)
American. Because he's controlled by Wooga. :3

Which member would you use...THIS FACE ON!?!!?!!?!?