Kill The Person Above You

Explosions! Explosions everywhere! Viruses die! Shots are fired! BROCCOLI ARE RADISHED! CABBAGE! CABBAGE! WRRRRRRRRRYYYYY!

And then you die.
I force feed slushies down your throat. While in the midst of the uber-brain freeze, I dice you up into fine pieces, and blend you into mush. then i make a P.A Master-slushie, and we all turn into vampires and drink it.
Bite bite you. I bite your face.

Your sig told me to.

And then you bleed to death.
Your sig told me that you spend waaay too much time on the computer looking for funny quotes to put on your sig. So I lock you in your house, and you die of eating junk food and lack of exercise from being on the computer.

Or, I just stab you with that Zero Saber thing.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA.
No, actually, It's teh internets. >>
I send Pedobear to rape you in your sleep and then in the middle of the raping, I slit your throat.
Sometimes... I forget that Pedobear is the same as me.
How are you a dirty old man already if you're younger than me?! I send you to jail, then blow it up with crazy explody things that I got from Sexual Harassment Panda. By the way, he says you make him a veeeeeerrry sad panda.
I take all the Navi/NetOp info in your sig and rip it out. Turning them into chains, I beat you with them and then strangle you with them, tying you to the top of the page.
Then I use your av as a picture from and shove it onto your head.
I grab the four quotes from your sig and beat you to death with them because they have awesome power behind them.
Therefore you die from too much awesomeness beating you...
I turn Guu in your avatar towards you, and she then fills you with LEAD. SHOT FROM A GIRL WITH A GATLING GUN ON HER ARM AND WEARING A BEAR SKIN!
I use your pathetically created avatar to slice off your fingers, toes, limbs, and genitalia. I then proceed to impale your brain through your eye socket with a clarinet.
: D
I force you to do the same thing your avatar is doing.
Then I shoot you from the back, the barrel of the gun aimed at the back of your skull, and successfully blow you hear to bits. Even though it's pretty messsed up anyway.
I force you into your avatar's line of fire.
D:<
You copied me. D :

I devour you. Whole.

So you get to suffer with gastric juices! YAAAAAY!
I force you into a Sarlacc's belly, where you are slowly digested over the course of one thousand years, while the Sarlacc keeps you alive while you're being digested.

Seriously, after reading this thing, I realized just how bad it would be to get chucked into the Sarlacc's mouth. I thought you would just die on entry.
i force feed you 1000 pikachu's that have been blended into a smoothe that i laced with so many laxitives that you poop yourself to death as you poop out all your internal organs.
Hey wait. That thing says Mr Fett survived.

Awsome!

I wrap your arm in video tape, pour honey on one knee and jam on the other.

Concurrently, you are hung up on a spike with your back skin onto a tree in the 666 Acre Woods.

Thus, demonic bears a wasps will feed on your legs.

Um.... then... uh..... you die of..................................................... blood loss?
You forgot to put a period after Mr. Fett.

Spelly the Bear runs towards you, hacks off your legs, mauls your genitals, impales your chest, ravages your lungs, tears out your tongue, and finally, gnaws on your eyeballs before pissing on your exposed brain.

Make sure you always use proper grammar.
O.o
I think that Spelly mauls you for...
RUN-ON!!!
Spelly does the same. :3